Skip to main content

Tu jo mila


[Verse 1]
आशियाना मेरा साथ तेरे है ना
阿什亞納·梅拉·薩斯·泰雷·海納
ढूंढते तेरे गली मुझको घर मिला
我在尋找你的街道時找到了​​我的家
आब-ओ-दाना मेरा हाथ तेरे है ना
Aab-o-dana,我的手是你的,不是嗎?
ढूंढते तेरा खुदा मुझको रब मिला
尋找你的神,我找到了我的神


[Chorus]
तू जो मिला तो हो गया मैं क़ाबिल
我有能力做你所擁有的
तू जो मिला तो हो गया सब हासिल, हाँ
你得到了你得到的,你得到了一切,是的
मुश्किल सही, आसाँ हुई मंजिल
艱難的權利,容易的目的地
क्योंकि तू धड़कन, मैं दिल
因為你是心跳,我是心臟


[Verse 2]
रूठ जाना तेरा, मान जाना मेरा
生你的氣,同意我的觀點
ढूंढते तेरी हँसी, मिल गयी खुशी
尋找你的笑容,找到幸福
राह हूँ मैं तेरी, रूह है तू मेरी
我是你的道路,你是我的靈魂
ढूंढते तेरे निशान, मिल गयी खुदी
尋找你的痕跡,找到我自己


[Chorus]
तू जो मिला तो हो गया मैं क़ाबिल
我有能力做你所擁有的
तू जो मिला तो हो गया सब हासिल, हाँ
你得到了你得到的,你得到了一切,是的
मुश्किल सही, आसाँ हुई मंजिल
艱難的權利,容易的目的地
क्योंकि तू धड़कन, मैं दिल
因為你是心跳,我是心臟
You might also like
你可能還喜歡
SHOOTING STAR
流星
XG
XG
Agar Tum Saath Ho
瓊脂 Tum Saath Ho
Arijit Singh
阿里吉特·辛格
Saiyyan
賽亞人
Kailash Kher
凱拉什凱爾
[Instrumental]
[器樂]


[Chorus]
तू जो मिला तो हो गया मैं क़ाबिल
我有能力做你所擁有的
तू जो मिला तो हो गया सब हासिल, हाँ
你得到了你得到的,你得到了一切,是的
तू जो मिला आसाँ हुई मुश्किल
你容易做的事情變得困難
क्योंकि तू धड़कन, मैं दिल
因為你是心跳,我是心臟

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛