Skip to main content

TONES AND I - DANCE MONKEY (OFFICIAL VIDEO)


TONES AND I - DANCE MONKEY (OFFICIAL VIDEO)


歌詞

他們說,哦,我的上帝,我看到你閃耀的方式
They say, oh my God I see the way you shine

牽起你的手,親愛的,把它們都放在我的手上
Take your hand, my dear, and place them both in mine

你知道當我路過時你阻止了我
You know you stopped me dead while I was passing by

現在我求求你再跳一次
And now I beg to see you dance just one more time
哦,我看到你,看到你,每次都看到你
Ooh, I see you, see you, see you every time

哦,我的我,我,我喜歡你的風格
And oh my I, I, I like your style

你,你讓我,讓我,讓我想哭
You, you make me, make me, make me wanna cry

現在我求求你再跳一次
And now I beg to see you dance just one more time
所以他們說
So they say

為我跳舞,為我跳舞,為我跳舞,哦,哦
Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh-oh

我以前從未見過有人做過你做過的事
I've never seen anybody do the things you do before

他們說,為我而動,為我而動,為我而動,ay-ay
They say, move for me, move for me, move for me, ay-ay

當你完成後,我會讓你再做一遍
And when you're done, I'll make you do it all again
我說,天哪,我看到你路過
I said, oh my God I see you walking by

牽起我的手,親愛的,看著我的眼睛
Take my hands, my dear, and look me in my eyes

就像一隻猴子,我一生都在跳舞
Just like a monkey I've been dancing my whole life

但你只是乞求再看我跳舞一次
But you just beg to see me dance just one more time
哦,我看到你,看到你,每次都看到你
Ooh, I see you, see you, see you every time

哦,我的我,我,我喜歡你的風格
And oh my I, I, I like your style

你,你讓我,讓我,讓我想哭
You, you make me, make me, make me wanna cry

現在我求求你再跳一次
And now I beg to see you dance just one more time
所以他們說
So they say

為我跳舞,為我跳舞,為我跳舞,哦,哦
Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh-oh

我以前從未見過有人做過你做過的事
I've never seen anybody do the things you do before

他們說,為我而動,為我而動,為我而動,ay-ay
They say, move for me, move for me, move for me, ay-ay

當你完成後,我會讓你再做一遍
And when you're done, I'll make you do it all again
他們說
They say

為我跳舞,為我跳舞,為我跳舞,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦
Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh

我以前從未見過有人做過你做過的事
I've never seen anybody do the things you do before

他們說,為我而動,為我而動,為我而動,ay-ay
They say, move for me, move for me, move for me, ay-ay

當你完成後,我會讓你再做一遍
And when you're done, I'll make you do it all again
哦
Ooh

哇-哦,哇-哦,哦
Woah-oh, woah-oh, oh

哦
Ooh

啊啊啊
Ah ah, ah
他們說
They say

為我跳舞,為我跳舞,為我跳舞,哦,哦
Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh-oh

我以前從未見過有人做過你做過的事
I've never seen anybody do the things you do before

他們說,為我而動,為我而動,為我而動,ay-ay
They say, move for me, move for me, move for me, ay-ay

當你完成後,我會讓你再做一遍
And when you're done, I'll make you do it all again
他們說
They say

為我跳舞,為我跳舞,為我跳舞,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦
Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh

我以前從未見過有人做過你做過的事
I've never seen anybody do the things you do before

他們說,為我而動,為我而動,為我而動,ay-ay
They say, move for me, move for me, move for me, ay-ay

當你完成後,我會讓你再做一遍
And when you're done, I'll make you do it all again

再來一遍
All again

作詞/作曲:Toni Watson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛