Skip to main content

[Savage] Only You


Only you
只有你
When I really get nothing to do
當我真的無事可做的時候
Can't be true.
不可能是真的。


Only you
只有你
When I'm looking for somebody new
當我尋找新的人時
You're the clue.
你就是線索。


Only change my mind
只有改變我的想法
When I feel so blind
當我感覺如此盲目時
Then you make me see
然後你讓我看到
Love is free.
愛是自由的。


Only you
只有你
When I look at your eyes in the blue
當我看著你藍色的眼睛時
Love me too.
也愛我。


Only you
只有你
When your teardrops are lit by the moon
當你的淚滴被月光照亮
Laugh too soon.
笑得太快了。


Only change my mind
只有改變我的想法
When I feel so blind
當我感覺如此盲目時
Then you make me see
然後你讓我看到
Love is free.
愛是自由的。


CHORUS:
合唱:
Don't push me aside (my love's alive)
別把我推到一邊(我的愛人還活著)
Don't leave me to die (you will survive)
別讓我等死(你會活下去)
You hold me so tight (turn off the light)
你把我抱得那麼緊(關燈)
It all seems so right...
一切看起來都是那麼的正確……


Only you
只有你
When I really got nothing to do
當我真的無事可做的時候
Can't be true.
不可能是真的。


Only you
只有你
When I look at your eyes in the blue
當我看著你藍色的眼睛時
Love me too.
也愛我。


Only change my mind
只有改變我的想法
When I feel so blind
當我感覺如此盲目時
Then you make me see
然後你讓我看到
Love is free.
愛是自由的。


CHORUS:
合唱:
Don't push me aside (my love's alive)
別把我推到一邊(我的愛人還活著)
Don't leave me to die (you will survive)
別讓我等死(你會活下去)
You hold me so tight (turn off the light)
你把我抱得那麼緊(關燈)
It all seems so right...
一切看起來都是那麼的正確……


CHORUS:
合唱:
Don't push me aside (my love's alive)
別把我推到一邊(我的愛人還活著)
Don't leave me to die (you will survive)
別讓我等死(你會活下去)
You hold me so tight (turn off the light)
你把我抱得那麼緊(關燈)
It all seems so right...
一切看起來都是那麼的正確……


CHORUS:
合唱:
Don't push me aside (my love's alive)
別把我推到一邊(我的愛人還活著)
Don't leave me to die (you will survive)
別讓我等死(你會活下去)
You hold me so tight (turn off the light)
你把我抱得那麼緊(關燈)
It all seems so right...
一切看起來都是那麼的正確……


CHORUS:
合唱:
Don't push me aside (my love's alive)
別把我推到一邊(我的愛人還活著)
Don't leave me to die (you will survive)
別讓我等死(你會活下去)
You hold me so tight (turn off the light)
你把我抱得那麼緊(關燈)
It all seems so right...
一切看起來都是那麼的正確……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛