Skip to main content

Savage Garden - To The Moon & Back


她正在花時間尋找理由
She's taking her time making up the reasons

為內心所有的傷害辯護
To justify all the hurt inside

我猜她從他們的笑容和眼神中就知道了
Guess she knows from the smiles and the look in their eyes

每個人都有一種關於苦澀的理論
Everyone's got a theory about the bitter one

他們說
They're saying

媽媽從來沒有那麼愛過她
Mama never loved her much

而爸爸卻從不與我們保持聯繫
And daddy never keeps in touch

這就是為什麼她迴避人類的感情
That's why she shies away from human affection

但在某個私人地方
But somewhere in a private place

她收拾行囊前往外太空
She packs her bags for outer space

現在她正在等待合適的飛行員
And now she's waiting for the right kind of pilot

來吧(她會對他說)
To come (and she'll say to him)

她在說
She's saying
我會帶你飛往月球並返回
I would fly you to the moon and back

如果你願意,如果你願意成為我的寶貝
If you'll be if you'll be my baby

拿到了一張去世界的門票
Got a ticket for a world where

我們屬於
We belong

那麼你願意做我的寶貝嗎
So would you be my baby

哦哦
Ooh-ooh
她不記得什麼時候了
She can't remember a time

當她覺得需要的時候
When she felt needed

如果愛情是紅色的 那麼她就是色盲
If love was red then she was colour-blind

她所有的朋友都因叛國罪受到審判
All her friends they've been tried for treason

以及從未被定義的罪行
And crimes that were never defined

她在說
She's saying

愛情就像荒蕪的地方
Love is like a barren place

追求人類信仰是
And reaching out for human faith is

就像一場旅程,我只是沒有地圖
Is like a journey I just don't have a map for

所以寶貝要潛水並把檔位推到超速檔
So baby gonna take a dive and push the shift to overdrive

發出一個信號,表明她把所有的希望都寄託在星星上了
Send a signal that she's hanging all her hopes on the stars

(多麼美好的夢)只是說
(What a pleasant dream) just saying
我會帶你飛往月球並返回
I would fly you to the moon and back

如果你願意,如果你願意成為我的寶貝
If you'll be if you'll be my baby

拿到了一張去世界的門票
Got a ticket for a world where

我們屬於
We belong

那麼你願意做我的寶貝嗎
So would you be my baby

哦哦
Ooh-ooh
我會帶你飛往月球並返回
I would fly you to the moon and back

如果你願意,如果你願意成為我的寶貝
If you'll be if you'll be my baby
拿到了一張去世界的門票
Got a ticket for a world where

我們屬於
We belong

那麼你願意做我的寶貝嗎
So would you be my baby

哦哦
Ooh-ooh
媽媽從來沒有那麼愛過她
Mamma never loved her much

而爸爸卻從不與我們保持聯繫
And daddy never keeps in touch

這就是為什麼她迴避人類的感情
That's why she shies away from human affection

但在某個私人地方
But somewhere in a private place

她收拾行囊前往外太空
She packs her bags for outer space

現在她正在等待合適的飛行員
And now she's waiting for the right kind of pilot

來吧(她會對他說)
To come (and she'll say to him)

她在說
She's saying
我會帶你飛往月球並返回
I would fly you to the moon and back

如果你願意,如果你願意成為我的寶貝
If you'll be if you'll be my baby

拿到了一張去世界的門票
Got a ticket for a world where

我們屬於
We belong

那麼你願意做我的寶貝嗎
So would you be my baby

哦哦
Ooh-ooh
我會帶你飛往月球並返回
I would fly you to the moon and back

如果你願意,如果你願意成為我的寶貝
If you'll be if you'll be my baby

拿到了一張去世界的門票
Got a ticket for a world where

我們屬於
We belong

那麼你願意做我的寶貝嗎
So would you be my baby

哦哦
Ooh-ooh

作詞/作曲:Daniel Jones / Darren Hayes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛