Skip to main content

Savage Garden - I Want You


每當我需要看到你的臉時,我都會閉上眼睛
Anytime I need to see your face, I just close my eyes

我被帶到了你水晶般的心靈所在的地方
And I am taken to a place where your crystal mind

洋紅色的感覺在我的脊椎底部庇護
And magenta feelings take up shelter in the base of my spine

像別緻的櫻桃可樂一樣甜美
Sweet like a chic-a-cherry cola
我不需要試圖解釋,我只需緊緊抓住
I don't need to try to explain, I just hold on tight

如果再發生一次,我可能會稍微移動一下
And if it happens again, I might move so slightly

到人類砲彈的手臂、嘴唇和臉
To the arms and the lips and the face of the human cannonball

我需要、我想要
That I need to, I want to
好吧,站近一點
Well, come stand a little bit closer

吸氣並變得更高一點
Breathe in and get a bit higher

你永遠不會知道是什麼擊中了你
You'll never know what hit you

當我到你身邊時
When I get to you
哦,我想要你,我不知道我是否需要你,但是
Ooh, I want you, I don't know if I need you, but

噢,我寧願死也想知道
Ooh, I'd die to find out

哦,我想要你,我不知道我是否需要你,但是
Ooh, I want you, I don't know if I need you, but

哦,我會死以找出答案
Ooh, I would die to find out
我是那種堅定承諾的人
I'm the kind of person who endorses a deep commitment

變得舒適、變得完美是我活著的目的
Getting comfy, getting perfect is what I live for

但一看,然後聞到香水味
But a look, then a smell of perfume

就像我倒在地板上,我不知道自己會面臨什麼
It's like I'm down on the floor and I don't know what I'm in for
談話有時間和地點
Conversation has a time and place

在戀人和伴侶的互動中
In the interaction of a lover and a mate

但是說話的時候,使用符號,使用文字
But the time of talking, using symbols, using words

可以比喻為深海潛水員
Can be likened to a deep sea diver

誰穿著雨衣游泳
Who is swimming with a raincoat
好吧,站近一點
Well, come stand a little bit closer

吸氣並變得更高一點
Breathe in and get a bit higher

你永遠不會知道是什麼擊中了你
You'll never know what hit you

當我到你身邊時
When I get to you
哦,我想要你,我不知道我是否需要你,但是
Ooh, I want you, I don't know if I need you, but

噢,我寧願死也想知道
Ooh, I'd die to find out

哦,我想要你,我不知道我是否需要你,但是
Ooh, I want you, I don't know if I need you, but

哦,我會死以找出答案
Ooh, I would die to find out
呀呀
ya, ya

(哦,啊)是啊,是啊
(Ooh, ah) ya, ya
每當我需要看到你的臉時,我都會閉上眼睛
Anytime I need to see your face, I just close my eyes

我被帶到了你水晶般的心靈所在的地方
And I am taken to a place where your crystal mind

洋紅色的感覺在我的脊椎底部庇護
And magenta feelings take up shelter in the base of my spine

像別緻的櫻桃可樂一樣甜美
Sweet like a chic-a-cherry cola
我不需要試圖解釋,我只需緊緊抓住
I don't need to try to explain, I just hold on tight

如果再發生一次,我可能會稍微移動一下
And if it happens again, I might move so slightly

到人類砲彈的手臂、嘴唇和臉
To the arms and the lips and the face of the human cannonball

我需要、我想要
That I need to, I want to
哦,我想要你,我不知道我是否需要你,但是
Ooh, I want you, I don't know if I need you, but

噢,我寧願死也想知道
Ooh, I'd die to find out

哦,我想要你,我不知道我是否需要你,但是
Ooh, I want you, I don't know if I need you, but

哦,我很想知道(所以我們能找到答案嗎?)
Ooh, I would die to find out (so can we find out?)
哦,我想要你,我不知道我是否需要你,但是
Ooh, I want you, I don't know if I need you, but

噢,我寧願死也想知道
Ooh, I'd die to find out

哦,我想要你,我不知道我是否需要你,但是
Ooh, I want you, I don't know if I need you, but

哦,我會死以找出答案
Ooh, I would die to find out
哦,我想要你,我不知道我是否需要你,但是
Ooh, I want you, I don't know if I need you, but

哦,我願意死來找出答案(我願意死去找出答案)
Ooh, I'd die to find out (I'd die to find out)

哦,我想要你,我不知道我是否需要你,但是(哦,為什麼我們找不到?)
Ooh, I want you, I don't know if I need you, but (oh, why can't we find out?)

哦,我會死以找出答案
Ooh, I would die to find out

作詞/作曲:Wade Hayes / Polow Da Don

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛