Skip to main content

Savage Garden - The Animal Song


當超級巨星和砲彈在你腦海中掠過時
When superstars and cannonballs are running through your head

電視怪胎節目到處都是警察和強盜
A television freak show cops and robbers everywhere

地鐵讓我緊張,人們把我推得太遠
Subway makes me nervous, people pushing me too far

我必須掙脫
I've got to break away

所以現在握住我的手
So take my hand now
因為我想像動物一樣生活
'Cause I want to live like animals

像動物一樣無憂無慮、自由自在
Careless and free like animals

我想生活
I want to live

我想跑過叢林
I want to run through the jungle

頭髮中的風和腳下的沙
The wind in my hair and the sand at my feet
我很難獨處
I've been having difficulties keeping to myself

感覺和情緒最好放在架子上
Feelings and emotions better left up on the shelf

動物和孩子說實話,他們從不說謊
Animals and children tell the truth, they never lie

哪一個更人性化
Which one is more human

有一個想法,現在你決定
There's a thought, now you decide
叢林中的慈悲
Compassion in the jungle

慈悲在你手中,是的
Compassion in your hands, yeah

你願意為之奔跑嗎
Would you like to make a run for it

你願意牽著我的手嗎,是的
Would you like to take my hand, yeah
因為我想像動物一樣生活
'Cause I want to live like animals

像動物一樣無憂無慮、自由自在
Careless and free like animals

我想生活
I want to live

我想跑過叢林
I want to run through the jungle

頭髮中的風和腳下的沙
The wind in my hair and the sand at my feet
有時這種生活會讓你沮喪
Sometimes this life can get you down

太令人困惑了
It's so confusing

有太多規則需要遵守
There's so many rules to follow

我感覺到了
And I feel it

因為我只是在心裡逃跑
'Cause I just run away in my mind
超級巨星和砲彈在你腦海中閃過
Superstars and cannonballs running through your head

電視怪胎節目到處都是警察和強盜
Television freak show cops and robbers everywhere

動物和孩子說實話,他們從不說謊
Animals and children tell the truth, they never lie

哪一個更人性化
Which one is more human

有一個想法,現在你決定
There's a thought, now you decide
叢林中的慈悲
Compassion in the jungle

慈悲在你手中,是的
Compassion in your hands, yeah

你願意為之奔跑嗎
Would you like to make a run for it

你願意牽著我的手嗎,是的
Would you like to take my hand, yeah
因為我想像動物一樣生活
'Cause I want to live like animals

像動物一樣無憂無慮、自由自在
Careless and free like animals

我想生活
I want to live

我想跑過叢林
I want to run through the jungle

頭髮中的風和腳下的沙
The wind in my hair and the sand at my feet

作詞/作曲:Daniel Jones / Darren Hayes / Darren Stanley Hayes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛