Skip to main content

[Sandra] Everlasting Love


你是我的永遠
You are my everlasting

你是我永恆的愛
You are my everlasting love
心迷失方向
Hearts go astray

當他們離開時留下傷痛
Leaving hurt when they go

你走了
You went away

就在我如此需要你的時候
Just when I needed you so
尋找你的出路
Finding your way

你會回來想要我
You'll come back wanting me

我會留下來
I'm gonna stay

愛你無止盡
Loving you endlessly
睜開眼睛你就會發現
Open up your eyes, then you'll realise

我帶著我永恆的愛站在這裡
Here I stand with my everlasting love

需要你在我身邊,無需隱藏
Need you by my side, there's no need to hide

永不被拒絕,永恆的愛
Never be denied, everlasting love

從一開始就敞開心扉
From the very start, open up your heart

成為永恆愛情中永恆的一部分
Be a lasting part of everlasting love
你是我的永遠
You are my everlasting

你是我永恆的愛
You are my everlasting love
看我的眼睛
Look in my eyes

看到我的愛燃燒強烈
See my love burning strong

不再有再見
No more goodbyes

我屬於你的懷抱
In your arms I belong
我們的時代已經到來
Our time has come

我所有的夢想都實現了
All my dreams have come true

兩顆心合而為一
Two hearts as one

愛我,愛你
Loving me, loving you
睜開眼睛你就會發現
Open up your eyes, then you'll realise

我帶著我永恆的愛站在這裡
Here I stand with my everlasting love

需要你在我身邊,無需隱藏
Need you by my side, there's no need to hide

永不被拒絕,永恆的愛
Never be denied, everlasting love

從一開始就敞開心扉
From the very start, open up your heart

成為永恆愛情中永恆的一部分
Be a lasting part of everlasting love
你是我的永遠
You are my everlasting

你是我永恆的愛
You are my everlasting love

你是我的永遠
You are my everlasting

你是我永恆的愛
You are my everlasting love
睜開眼睛你就會發現
Open up your eyes, then you'll realise

我帶著我永恆的愛站在這裡
Here I stand with my everlasting love

需要你在我身邊,無需隱藏
Need you by my side, there's no need to hide

永不被拒絕,永恆的愛
Never be denied, everlasting love

從一開始就敞開心扉
From the very start, open up your heart

成為永恆愛情中永恆的一部分
Be a lasting part of everlasting love
睜開眼睛你就會發現
Open up your eyes, then you'll realise

我帶著我永恆的愛站在這裡
Here I stand with my everlasting love

需要你在我身邊,無需隱藏
Need you by my side, there's no need to hide

永不被拒絕,永恆的愛
Never be denied, everlasting love

作詞/作曲:Mac Gayden / Buzz Cason / James Cason

Sandra - Everlasting Love (Pete Hammond Mix) [Verrastar Megamix]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛