Skip to main content

Rick Astley - Together Forever


如果有什麼你需要的
If there's anything you need

你所要做的就是說
All you have to do is say

你知道你滿足了我的一切
You know you satisfy everything in me

我們不應該浪費一天
We shouldn't waste a single day
所以不要阻止我墜落
So don't stop me falling

這是命運的召喚
It's destiny calling

我無法否認的力量
A power I just can't deny

是永遠不變的
It's never-changing

你聽不到我嗎,我在說
Can't you hear me, I'm saying

我想要你一生一世
I want you for the rest of my life
永遠在一起永不分離
Together forever and never to part

我們兩個永遠在一起
Together forever we two

你不知道嗎
And don't you know

我將移動天地
I would move Heaven and Earth

與你永遠在一起
To be together forever with you
如果他們讓你失望
If they ever get you down

總有我能做的事
There's always something I can do

因為我永遠不想看到你皺眉
Because I wouldn't ever wanna see you frown

我會永遠做對你最好的事
I'll always do what's best for you
沒有任何錯誤
There ain't no mistaking

我們正在做的就是真愛
It's true love we're making

永遠持續下去的東西
Something to last for all time

是永遠不變的
It's never-changing

你聽不到我嗎,我在說
Can't you hear me, I'm saying

我想要你一生一世
I want you for the rest of my life
永遠在一起永不分離
Together forever and never to part

我們兩個永遠在一起
Together forever we two

你不知道嗎
And don't you know

我將移動天地
I would move Heaven and Earth

與你永遠在一起
To be together forever with you
所以不要阻止我墜落
So don't stop me falling

這是命運的召喚
It's destiny calling

我無法否認的力量
A power I just can't deny

是永遠不變的
It's never-changing

你聽不到我嗎,我在說
Can't you hear me, I'm saying

我想要你一生一世
I want you for the rest of my life
永遠在一起永不分離
Together forever and never to part

我們兩個永遠在一起
Together forever we two

你不知道嗎
And don't you know

我將移動天地
I would move Heaven and Earth

與你永遠在一起
To be together forever with you
永遠在一起永不分離
Together forever and never to part

我們兩個永遠在一起
Together forever we two

你不知道嗎
And don't you know

我將移動天地
I would move Heaven and Earth

與你永遠在一起
To be together forever with you
永遠在一起永不分離
Together forever and never to part

我們兩個永遠在一起
Together forever we two

你不知道嗎
And don't you know

我將移動天地
I would move Heaven and Earth

與你永遠在一起
To be together forever with you

作詞/作曲:Pete Waterman / Larry Stock / Matthew J. Aitken

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛