Skip to main content

Ottawan - You're OK (1980)


Ottawan - You're OK (1980)

歌詞
你很好
You're O.K.

你的聰明
Your smart

你在
You're in



我有很多問題
I've got so many problems

我的生活一團糟
My life is such a mess

我需要一些溫柔的愛
I need some tender lovin'

只要給我你的地址。
Just give me your address.

你有很多問題
You've got so many problems

你的生活一團糟
Your life is such a mess

但如果你開始抱怨
But if you start complaining

沒有女孩會說:是的
No girl's gonna say: yes

你很好
You're O.K.

你真聰明
You're smart

你在
You're in

...
...

是的,我知道
Yes I know

是的,我知道
Yes I know

我是女超人
I'm a supergirl

我喜歡和你在一起
And I love to be with you

你有一種風格,你的微笑對我來說意味著整個世界
You've got a style and your smile means the world to me

但我不會嫁給你
But I won't marry you

出色地
Well

你可以在八點後給我打電話
You can call me after eight

熱門號碼31024
Hot number 31024

如果你願意去
If you should care to go

去午夜表演
To the midnight show

如果你的身材還不錯
And if you're still in shape

我們可以一起品嚐
Together we could taste

Camps-Elysees 最棒的草莓星期天
The greatest strawberry Sunday on the Camps-Elysees

你很好
You're O.K.

你真聰明
You're smart

你在
You're in

...
...

在一起更容易
It's easier together

比一個人
Than being all alone

生活可以更好
Life can be much better

當你不是一個人的時候
When you're not on your own

在一起更容易
It's easier together

比一個人
Than being alone

但是當愛是最重要的事情時,你會覺得自己像個小丑。
But when love is all what matters you're feelin' like a clown.

你很好
You're O.K.

你真聰明
You're smart

你在
You're in

...
...

是的,我知道
Yes I know

是的,我知道
Yes I know

我是女超人
I'm a supergirl

...
...

你一直坐在那裡
You stay up sitting there

盡可能地孤獨
Lonely as can be

最好為我跳舞
Better dance for me

不如和我一起唱歌
Better sing with me

你很好
You're O.K.

你真聰明
You're smart

你在
You're in 

【歌词改编 搞笑版】《nee jathata》


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛