Skip to main content

Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Enola Gay



歌詞

伊諾拉·蓋伊
Enola Gay

你昨天應該呆在家裡的
You should have stayed at home yesterday

啊哈,言語無法形容
Ah-ha, words can't describe

你撒謊的感覺和方式
The feeling and the way you lied
你玩的這些遊戲
These games you play

有一天他們的結局將不僅僅是淚水
They're going to end in more than tears some day

啊哈伊諾拉蓋伊
Ah-ha Enola Gay

事情不應該以這種方式結束
It shouldn't ever have to end this way
現在是 8 點 15 分
It's 8:15

這就是一直以來的時間
And that's the time that it's always been

我們通過廣播收到了您的消息
We got your message on the radio

情況正常,你就回家了
Conditions normal, and you're coming home
伊諾拉·蓋伊
Enola Gay

媽媽今天為小男孩感到驕傲嗎?
Is mother proud of little boy today?

啊哈,你給的這個吻
Ah-ha this kiss you give

它永遠不會消失
It's never ever gonna to fade away
伊諾拉·蓋伊
Enola Gay

你不應該這樣生活
You shouldn't ever have to live this way

啊哈伊諾拉蓋伊
Ah-ha Enola Gay

你應該讓我們的夢想消失
You should've faded our dreams away
現在是 8 點 15 分
It's 8:15

這就是一直以來的時間
And that's the time that it's always been

我們通過廣播收到了您的消息
We got your message on the radio

情況正常,你就回家了
Conditions normal, and you're coming home
伊諾拉·蓋伊
Enola Gay

媽媽今天為小男孩感到驕傲嗎?
Is mother proud of little boy today?

啊哈,你給的這個吻
Ah-ha this kiss you give

它永遠不會消失
It's never ever going to fade away

作詞/作曲:Andy Mccluskey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛