Skip to main content

LP - One Like You


歌詞

就在我以為我無處可去的時候
Right on time as I was thinking I'm nowhere

我捕捉到了你的氣息,你正帶我去某個地方
I caught your vibe and you were takin' me somewhere

我等不及了
And I can't wait

不要猶豫
Don't hesitate

嘿,我無法隱藏,我的臉說出了裡面的內容
Hey, I can't hide it my face says what's inside

而你每次都帶我
And you take me every time

就在我以為這種感覺已經消失的時候
Just when I think the feeling's gone

我無法放手,我仍然屬於
I can't let go, I still belong

為了改變一切的愛
To a love that changes everything

你讓我覺得你讓我思考
You make me feel you make think

去愛一個像你這樣的人
To love love someone like you

去愛
To love

他們永遠不會成為像你這樣的人
They'll never be one like you

像你這樣的人
One like you

我無法改變你讓我改變的方式是的
I can't change the way the way you're making me change yeah

好吧,沒關係,就在你不說的事情中
Well that's ok, it's in the things that you don't say

但是寶貝請
But baby please

請相信
Please believe

我受不了
Me I can't take it

這很容易
It's easy

我見過你裸體
I've seen you naked

相信我
Believe me

我們會成功的
We're gonna make it

正當我以為感情已經消失的時候
Just when I think the feelings gone

我不能放手我仍然屬於
I can't let go I still belong

為了改變一切的愛
To a love that changes everything

你讓我覺得你讓我思考
You make me feel you make think

去愛一個像你這樣的人
To love love someone like you

去愛
To love

他們永遠不會成為像你這樣的人
They'll never be one like you

像你這樣的人
One like you

如果已經走得太遠
If it's gone too far

當它走得太遠的時候
When it's gone too far

然後就已經走得太遠了
Then it's gone too far

即將消失
To be gone

如果這是我想要的
If it's what I want

這就是你想要的
And it's what you want

如果這就是我們想要的
If it's what's we want

然後就開啟了
Then it's on

就在我以為這種感覺已經消失的時候
Just when I think the feeling's gone

我不能放手我仍然屬於
I can't let go I still belong

為了改變一切的愛
To a love that changes everything

你讓我覺得你讓我思考
You make me feel you make think

去愛一個像你這樣的人
To love love someone like you

去愛
To love

他們永遠不會成為像你這樣的人
They'll never be one like you

像你這樣的人
One like you

作詞/作曲:Laura Pergolizzi / Matthew Pauling / Ashton Irwin / Andrew Martin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛