Skip to main content

Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes


歌詞

她的頭髮是哈洛金
Her hair is Harlow gold

她的嘴唇帶來甜蜜的驚喜
Her lips a sweet surprise

她的手從來不冷
Her hands are never cold

她有貝蒂·戴維斯的眼睛
She's got Bette Davis eyes

她會把音樂轉向你
She'll turn her music on you

您無需三思而後行
You won't have to think twice

她像紐約的雪一樣純潔
She's pure as New York snow

她有貝蒂·戴維斯的眼睛
She got Bette Davis eyes
她會取笑你,她會讓你不安
And she'll tease you, she'll unease you

一切都更好,只為取悅您
All the better just to please you

她很早熟,她知道那是什麼
She's precocious, and she knows just what it

需要製作專業腮紅
Takes to make a pro blush

她有葛麗泰·嘉寶的對峙嘆息,她有貝蒂·戴維斯的眼睛
She got Greta Garbo's standoff sighs, she's got Bette Davis eyes
她會讓你帶她回家
She'll let you take her home

這吊起了她的胃口
It whets her appetite

她會把你推上王座
She'll lay you on a throne

她有貝蒂·戴維斯的眼睛
She got Bette Davis eyes

她會摔倒在你身上
She'll take a tumble on you

像擲骰子一樣滾動你
Roll you like you were dice

直到你走出藍色
Until you come out blue

她有貝蒂·戴維斯的眼睛
She's got Bette Davis eyes
當她對你下雪時,她會暴露你
She'll expose you, when she snows you

用她扔給你的麵包屑提供飼料
Offer feed with the crumbs she throws you

她很兇猛,她知道那是什麼
She's ferocious and she knows just what it

需要製作專業腮紅
Takes to make a pro blush

所有男孩都認為她是間諜,她有貝蒂·戴維斯的眼睛
All the boys think she's a spy, she's got Bette Davis eyes
她會取笑你,她會讓你不安
She'll tease you, she'll unease you

一切都更好,只為取悅您
All the better just to please you

她很早熟,她知道那是什麼
She's precocious, and she knows just what it

需要製作專業腮紅
Takes to make a pro blush

所有男孩都認為她是間諜,她有貝蒂·戴維斯的眼睛
All the boys think she's a spy, she's got Bette Davis eyes
她會取笑你
She'll tease you

她會讓你不安
She'll unease you

只為取悅你
Just to please you

她有貝蒂·戴維斯的眼睛
She's got Bette Davis eyes

她會揭發你
She'll expose you

當她給你下雪的時候
When she snows you

因為她認識你,她有貝蒂·戴維斯的眼睛
'Cause she knows you, she's got Bette Davis Eyes

她會取笑你
She'll tease you

作詞/作曲:Donna Weiss / Jackie De Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛