Skip to main content

Eurythmics, Annie Lennox, Dave Stewart - Miracle of Love 愛的奇蹟

Eurythmics, Annie Lennox, Dave Stewart - Miracle of Love


多少悲傷

How many sorrows


你想隱藏嗎

Do you try to hide


在幻想的世界裡

In a world of illusion


那是在掩蓋你的想法嗎?

That's covering your mind?


我給你看個好東西

I'll show you something good


哦,我會給你看一些好東西。

Oh I'll show you something good.


當你敞開心扉

When you open your mind


你會發現標誌

You'll discover the sign


有東西

That there's something


你渴望找到

You're longing to find

愛的奇蹟

The miracle of love


會帶走你的痛苦

Will take away your pain


當愛的奇蹟

When the miracle of love


又來了。

Comes your way again.

殘酷的是夜晚

Cruel is the night


這掩蓋了你的恐懼。

That covers up your fears.


招標是一個

Tender is the one


那擦去你的眼淚。

That wipes away your tears.


必有苦風

There must be a bitter breeze


讓你如此惡毒地蜇人

To make you sting so viciously


他們說最大的膽小鬼

They say the greatest coward


能傷得最兇。

Can hurt the most ferociously.


但我會給你看一些好東西。

But I'll show you something good.


哦,我會給你看一些好東西。

Oh I'll show you something good.


如果你敞開心扉

If you open your heart


你可以開始

You can make a start


當你搖搖欲墜的世界分崩離析時。

When your crumbling world falls apart.

愛的奇蹟

The miracle of love


會帶走你的痛苦

Will take away your pain


當愛的奇蹟

When the miracle of love


又來了。

Comes your way again.


作詞/作曲:Annie Lennox / David Allan Stewart


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛