Skip to main content

Erasure - Oh L'Amour


歌詞

噢,愛情
Oh L'Amour

傷我的心
Broke my heart

現在我為你心痛
Now I'm aching for you

我的愛人
Mon amour

戀愛中的男孩是什麼樣的
What's a boy in love

應該做的
Supposed to do
尋找你
Looking for you

你在找我
You were looking for me

總是向你伸出援手
Always reaching for you

你太盲目了,看不見
You were too blind to see

哦我心之愛
Oh love of my heart

為什麼留下我一個人
Why leave me alone

我崩潰了
I'm falling apart

自己一個人也不好
No good on my own

噢,愛情
Oh L'Amour

傷我的心
Broke my heart

現在我為你心痛
Now I'm aching for you

我的愛人
Mon amour

戀愛中的男孩是什麼樣的
What's a boy in love

應該做的
Supposed to do

為什麼要扔掉
Why throw it away

為什麼要離我而去
Why walk out on me

我只為這一天而活
I just live for the day

就其應有的方式而言
For the way it should be

曾經有一段時間
There once was a time

有你在我身邊嗎
Had you here by my side

你說我不是你的同類
You said I wasn't your kind

只為騎行而來
Only here for the ride
噢,愛情
Oh L'Amour

傷我的心
Broke my heart

現在我為你心痛
Now I'm aching for you

我的愛人
Mon amour

戀愛中的男孩是什麼樣的
What's a boy in love

應該做的
Supposed to do
沒有感情聯繫
No emotional ties

你不記得我的名字
You don't remember my name

我躺下死去
I lay down and die

只能怪我
I'm only to blame

哦我心之愛
Oh love of my heart

現在由你決定
It's up to you now

你已將我撕裂
You've tore me apart

我由內而外受傷
I hurt inside-out
噢,愛情
Oh L'Amour

傷我的心
Broke my heart

現在我為你心痛
Now I'm aching for you

我的愛人
Mon amour

戀愛中的男孩是什麼樣的
What's a boy in love

應該做的
Supposed to do
噢,愛情
Oh L'Amour

傷我的心
Broke my heart

現在我為你心痛
Now I'm aching for you

我的愛人
Mon amour

戀愛中的男孩是什麼樣的
What's a boy in love

應該做的
Supposed to do
噢,愛情
Oh L'Amour

傷我的心
Broke my heart

現在我為你心痛
Now I'm aching for you

我的愛人
Mon amour

戀愛中的男孩是什麼樣的
What's a boy in love

應該做的
Supposed to do

作詞/作曲:Vince Clarke / Andy Bell (erasure)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛