Skip to main content

Erasure - A Little Respect


我嘗試去發現
I try to discover

一些讓我更甜蜜的東西
A little something to make me sweeter

哦寶貝,不要傷我的心
Oh baby refrain from breaking my heart

我是那麼地愛你
I'm so in love with you

我將永遠是藍色的
I'll be forever blue

你不給任何理由
That you gimme no reason

為什麼你讓我這麼努力工作
Why you make-a-me work so hard
你不給我
That you gimme no

你不給我
That you gimme no

你不給我
That you gimme no

你不給我
That you gimme no
靈魂,我聽到你的呼喚
Soul, I hear you calling

哦寶貝,請給我一點尊重
Oh baby, please, give a little respect to me
如果我猶豫不決
And if I should falter

你願意向我張開雙臂嗎?
Would you open you arms out to me?

我們可以做愛而不是戰爭
We can make love not war

並與我們的心和平相處
And live at peace with our hearts

我是那麼地愛你
I'm so in love with you

我將永遠是藍色的
I'll be forever blue

什麼宗教或原因
What religion or reason

能讓一個男人拋棄他的愛人嗎?
Could drive a man to forsake his lover?
你別告訴我不
Don't you tell me no

你別告訴我不
Don't you tell me no

你別告訴我不
Don't you tell me no

你別告訴我不
Don't you tell me no
靈魂,我聽到你的呼喚
Soul, I hear you calling

哦寶貝,請給我一點尊重
Oh baby, please, give a little respect to me
我是那麼地愛你
I'm so in love with you

我將永遠是藍色的
I'll be forever blue

你不給任何理由
That you gimme no reason

你知道你讓我工作如此努力
You know you make-a-me work so hard
你不給我
That you gimme no

你不給我
That you gimme no

你不給我
That you gimme no

你不給我
That you gimme no
靈魂,我聽到你的呼喚
Soul, I hear you calling

哦寶貝,請給我一點尊重
Oh baby, please, give a little respect to me
靈魂,我聽到你的呼喚
Soul, I hear you calling

哦寶貝,請給我一點尊重
Oh baby, please, give a little respect to me

作詞/作曲:Andrew Bell / Andy Bell / Vince Clarke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛