Skip to main content

Erasure - Always


外國人還是不要輕易嚐試中國風...,但歌好聽就是了~

歌詞

睜開眼睛,我看到了
Open your eyes, I see

你的眼睛睜開
Your eyes are open

不為我偽裝
Wear no disguise for me

來到開放的地方
Come into the open
天冷的時候(天冷的時候)外面(外面)
When it's cold (when it's cold) outside (outside)

我來這裡是白來的嗎?
Am I here in vain?

堅持到晚上
Hold on to the night

不會有羞恥感
There will be no shame
永遠,我想和你在一起
Always, I wanna be with you

並與你一起相信
And make believe with you

和睦相處,和諧,哦愛
And live in harmony, harmony, oh love

(永遠)我想和你在一起
(Always) I wanna be with you

並與你一起相信
And make believe with you

和睦相處,和諧,哦愛
And live in harmony, harmony, oh love

(總是)
(Always)
為我融化堅冰
Melting the ice for me

跳進大海
Jump into the ocean

阻止潮流,我明白了
Hold back the tide, I see

你的愛在運動
Your love in motion
天冷的時候(天冷的時候)外面(外面)
When it's cold (when it's cold) outside (outside)

我來這裡是白來的嗎?
Am I here in vain?

堅持到晚上
Hold on to the night

不會有羞恥感
There will be no shame
永遠,我想和你在一起
Always, I wanna be with you

並相信你(永遠)
And make believe with you (always)

和睦相處,和諧,哦愛
And live in harmony, harmony, oh love

(永遠)我想和你在一起(永遠)
(Always) I wanna be with you (always)

並相信你(永遠)
And make believe with you (always)

和諧地生活,和諧,哦,愛(永遠)
And live in harmony, harmony, oh love (always)
天冷的時候(天冷的時候)外面(外面)
When it's cold (when it's cold) outside (outside)

我來這裡是白來的嗎?
Am I here in vain?

堅持到晚上(晚上很冷的時候)
Hold on to the night (when it's cold in the night)

不會有什麼羞恥(沒有羞恥)
There will be no shame (no shame)
永遠,我想和你在一起
Always, I wanna be with you

並與你一起相信
And make believe with you

和諧地生活,和諧,哦愛(樹葉紛紛落下)
And live in harmony, harmony, oh love (the leaves are falling down)
我想和你在一起
I wanna be with you

並與你一起相信
And make believe with you

和睦相處,和諧,哦愛
And live in harmony, harmony, oh love

(永遠)我想和你在一起
(Always) I wanna be with you

並與你一起相信
And make believe with you

和諧地生活,和諧,哦,愛(所有的葉子都飄落了)
And live in harmony, harmony, oh love (all the leaves are falling down)
我想和你在一起
I wanna be with you

並與你一起相信
And make believe with you

和睦相處,和諧,哦愛
And live in harmony, harmony, oh love

(永遠)我想和你在一起
(Always) I wanna be with you

並與你一起相信
And make believe with you

和諧地生活,和諧,哦,愛(所有的葉子都飄落了)
And live in harmony, harmony, oh love (all the leaves are falling down)
我想和你在一起
I wanna be with you

作詞/作曲:Vince Clarke / Andy Bell (erasure)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛