Skip to main content

Dire Straits - Walk Of Life


歌詞

約翰尼來了,唱著老歌、金曲
Here comes Johnny singing oldies, goldies

“Be-Bop-A-Lula”、“寶貝我說的話”
"Be-Bop-A-Lula, " "Baby What I Say"

約翰尼來唱“我要女人”
Here comes Johnny singing, "I Gotta Woman"

在隧道裡,試圖讓它付出代價
Down in the tunnels, trying to make it pay
他得到了行動,他得到了動議
He got the action, he got the motion

哦,是的,這孩子會玩
Oh yeah, the boy can play

奉獻、奉獻
Dedication, devotion

將所有夜晚的時間變成白天
Turning all the night time into the day
他唱了一首關於甜蜜愛女人的歌
He do the song about the sweet lovin' woman

他唱了一首關於刀的歌
He do the song about the knife

他行走,行走人生
He do the walk, do the walk of life

是的,他從事生活的工作
Yeah, he do the walk of life
嗚呼
Woohoo
約翰尼來了,給你講故事
Here comes Johnny, gonna tell you the story

把我的步行鞋遞給我
Hand me down my walkin' shoes

約翰尼帶著力量和榮耀來了
Here comes Johnny with the power and the glory

擊敗會說話的布魯斯
Backbeat the talkin' blues
他得到了行動,他得到了動議
He got the action, he got the motion

是的,這孩子會玩
Yeah, the boy can play

奉獻、奉獻
Dedication, devotion

將所有夜晚的時間變成白天
Turning all the night time into the day
這首關於甜蜜愛女人的歌曲
The song about the sweet lovin' woman

他唱了一首關於刀的歌
He do the song about the knife

然後他開始散步,開始生活
Then he do the walk, do the walk of life

是的,他從事生活的工作
Yeah, he do the walk of life
嗚呼呼
Woohoo-hoo
約翰尼來了,唱著老歌、金曲
Here comes Johnny singing oldies, goldies

“Be-Bop-A-Lula”、“寶貝我說的話”
"Be-Bop-A-Lula, " "Baby What I Say"

約翰尼來唱“我要女人”
Here comes Johnny singing, "I Gotta Woman"

在隧道裡,試圖讓它付出代價
Down in the tunnels, trying to make it pay
他得到了行動,他得到了動議
He got the action, he got the motion

哦,是的,這孩子會玩
Oh yeah, the boy can play

奉獻、奉獻
Dedication, devotion

將所有夜晚的時間變成白天
Turning all the night time into the day
在經歷了所有的暴力和雙重談話之後
And after all the violence and double talk

在所有的麻煩和衝突中只有一首歌
There's just a song in all the trouble and the strife

你走路,是的,你走路
You do the walk, yeah, you do the walk of life

嗯,他們從事生活
Hmm, they do the walk of life
嗚呼
Woohoo
嗚呼呼
Woohoo-hoo
嗚呼呼
Woohoo-hoo
嗚呼
Woohoo
嗚呼呼
Woohoo-hoo

作詞/作曲:Mark Knopfler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛