Skip to main content

Ace of Base - Beautiful Life


歌詞
你可以做你想做的事,只需要抓住今天
You can do what you want just seize the day

你明天要做的事將會如你所願
What you're doing tomorrow's gonna come your way

你有沒有想過放棄
Don't you ever consider giving up

你會發現哦哦哦
You will find, oh oh oh
人生真是美好啊啊啊啊啊
It's a beautiful life, oh oh oh oh

人生真是美好啊啊啊啊啊
It's a beautiful life, oh oh oh oh

人生真是美好啊啊啊啊啊
It's a beautiful life, oh oh oh oh

我只想在你身邊
I just want to be here beside you

並留下來直到黎明
And stay until the break of dawn
當你心情不好的時候去公園散步
Take a walk in the park when you feel down

那裡有很多東西可以讓你振奮
There's so many things there that's gonna lift you up

看到大自然綻放,一個歡笑的孩子
See the nature in bloom, a laughing child

這樣的夢啊啊啊啊
Such a dream, oh oh oh
人生真是美好啊啊啊啊啊
It's a beautiful life, oh oh oh oh

人生真是美好啊啊啊啊啊
It's a beautiful life, oh oh oh oh

人生真是美好啊啊啊啊啊
It's a beautiful life, oh oh oh oh

我只想在你身邊
I just want to be here beside you

哦,是的,哦,對了
Oh yeah, oh right

我只想在你身邊
I just want to be here beside you

並留下來直到黎明
And stay until the break of dawn
你正在尋找歸屬的地方
You're looking for somewhere to belong

你獨自一人站著
You're standing all alone

有人指引你前進的道路
For someone to guide you on your way

現在和永遠
Now and forever
人生真是美好啊啊啊啊啊
It's a beautiful life, oh oh oh oh

人生真是美好啊啊啊啊啊
It's a beautiful life, oh oh oh oh

人生真是美好啊啊啊啊啊
It's a beautiful life, oh oh oh oh

我只想成為任何人
I just want to be anybody
我們以不同的方式生活
We're living in different ways

這是一個美麗的生活
It's a beautiful life

我要帶你去一個地方
I'm gonna take you to a place

我以前從沒去過哦耶
I've never been before oh yeah

這是一個美麗的生活
It's a beautiful life

我會把你抱在懷裡飛走
I'm gonna take you in my arms and fly away

今晚和你在一起
With you tonight
哦,是的,哦,對了
Oh yeah, oh right

這是一個美麗的生活
It's a beautiful life

哦,是的,哦,對了
Oh yeah, oh right

這是一個美麗的生活
It's a beautiful life

人生真是美好啊啊啊啊啊
It's a beautiful life, oh oh oh oh

人生真是美好啊啊啊啊啊
It's a beautiful life, oh oh oh oh

人生真是美好啊啊啊啊啊
It's a beautiful life, oh oh oh oh

這是一個美麗的生活
It's a beautiful life

人生真是美好啊啊啊啊啊
It's a beautiful life, oh oh oh oh

人生真是美好啊啊啊啊啊
It's a beautiful life, oh oh oh oh

人生真是美好啊啊啊啊啊
It's a beautiful life, oh oh oh oh

這是一個美麗的生活
It's a beautiful life

作詞/作曲:Rea Garvey / Sacha Skarbek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛