Skip to main content

a-ha - Crying in the Rain


我永遠不會讓你看到
I'll never let you see

我破碎的心正在傷害我
The way my broken heart is hurting me

我有我的驕傲,我知道如何隱藏
I've got my pride and I know how to hide

我所有的悲傷和痛苦
All my sorrow and pain

我會在雨中哭泣
I'll do my crying in the rain
如果我等待暴風雨的天空
If I wait for stormy skies

你不會從我眼中的淚水中知道雨水
You won't know the rain from the tears in my eyes

你永遠不會知道我仍然如此愛你
You'll never know that I still love you so

只剩下心痛
Only heartaches remain

我會在雨中哭泣
I'll do my crying in the rain
雨滴從天而降
Raindrops falling from heaven

永遠無法帶走我的痛苦
Could never take away my misery

既然我們沒有在一起
Since we're not together

我祈禱暴風雨天氣
I pray for stormy weather

為了隱藏這些淚水,我希望你永遠不會看到
To hide these tears I hope you'll never see
有一天當我的哭泣結束
Someday when my crying's done

我會微笑著走在陽光下
I'm gonna wear a smile and walk in the sun

我可能是個傻瓜,但在那之前,親愛的你會
I may be a fool but 'til then, darling you'll

從不見我抱怨
Never see me complain

我會在雨中哭泣
I'll do my crying in the rain
既然我們沒有在一起
Since we're not together

我祈禱暴風雨天氣
I pray for stormy weather

為了隱藏這些淚水,我希望你永遠不會看到
To hide these tears I hope you'll never see
有一天當我的哭泣結束
Someday when my crying's done

我會微笑著走在陽光下
I'm gonna wear a smile and walk in the sun

我可能是個傻瓜,但在那之前,親愛的你會
I may be a fool but 'til then, darling you'll

從不見我抱怨
Never see me complain

我會在雨中哭泣
I'll do my crying in the rain
我會在雨中哭泣
I'll do my crying in the rain

我會在雨中哭泣
I'll do my crying in the rain

作詞/作曲:Howard Greenfield / Carole King

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛