Skip to main content

【Enigma】The Child In Us 我們心中的孩子


歌詞

Prasanna vadanaaM saubhaagyadaaM bhaagyadaaM
Prasanna vadanaaM saubhaagyadaaM bhaagyadaaM

HastaabhyaaaM abhayapradaaaM MaNigaNair-
HastaabhyaaM abhayapradaaM maNigaNair-

Naanaavidhair-bhuushhitaaM
Naanaavidhair-bhuushhitaaM

(誰是笑臉,所有財富的賜予者,
(who is of smiling face, bestower of all fortunes,

他們的雙手準備好拯救任何人脫離恐懼,
Whose hands are ready to rescue anyone from fear,

誰被各種寶石裝飾品裝飾)
Who is adorned by various ornaments with precious stones)

一個孩子為我們而生
Puer natus est nobis,
一個孩子為我們而生
Puer natus est nobis,

給了我們一個兒子
Et filius datus est nobis
給了我們一個兒子
Et filius datus est nobis

帝國在誰的肩上
Cujus emperium super humerum

(因為我們有一個孩子出生,
(For to us a child is born,

賜給我們一個兒子:
To us a son is given:

政府將擔在他的肩上)
And the government will be upon his shoulder)
有一天你來了
Some day you came

我知道你就是那個
And I knew you were the one

你是雨,你是太陽
You were the rain, you were the sun

但我兩者都需要,因為我需要你
But I needed both, cause I needed you
你就是那個
You were the one

我一生都在夢想
I was dreaming of all my life

天黑的時候你是我的光
When it is dark you are my light

但不要忘記
But don't forget

誰永遠是我們的嚮導
Who's always our guide

這是我們心中的孩子
It is the child in us

作詞/作曲:Michael Cretu

ENIGMA THE CHILD IN US (REMIX)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛