Skip to main content

Smile - Butterfly


Smile - Butterfly


哎呀呀呀
Ay, iyaiyai

哎呀呀呀
Ay, iyaiyai

哎呀呀呀
Ay, iyaiyai

我的武士在哪裡
Where's my samurai
我一直在尋找一個男人
I've been searching for a man

日本全國
All across Japan

只是為了尋找,尋找我的武士
Just to find, to find my samurai

有實力的人
Someone who is strong

但還是有點害羞
But still a little shy

是的,我需要,我需要我的武士
Yes I need, I need my samurai
哎呀呀呀
Ay, ay, ay

我是你的小蝴蝶
I'm your little butterfly

綠色、黑色和藍色
Green, black and blue

製作天空中的顏色
Make the colours in the sky

哎呀呀呀,我是你的小蝴蝶
Ay, ay, ay, I'm your little butterfly

綠色、黑色和藍色
Green, black and blue

製作天空中的顏色
Make the colours in the sky
我一直在樹林裡尋找
I've been searching in the woods

在高山上
And high upon the hills

只是為了尋找,尋找我的武士
Just to find, to find my samurai

不會後悔的人
Someone who won't regret

讓我留在他的網中
To keep me in his net

是的,我需要,我需要我的武士
Yes I need, I need my samurai
哎呀呀呀
Ay, ay, ay

我是你的小蝴蝶
I'm your little butterfly

綠色、黑色和藍色
Green, black and blue

製作天空中的顏色
Make the colours in the sky

哎呀呀呀,我是你的小蝴蝶
Ay, ay, ay, I'm your little butterfly

綠色、黑色和藍色
Green, black and blue

製作天空中的顏色
Make the colors in the sky
哎呀呀呀
Ay, iyaiyai

哎呀呀呀
Ay, iyaiyai

哎呀呀呀
Ay, iyaiyai

我的武士在哪裡?
Where's my samurai?
哎呀呀呀
Ay, iyaiyai

哎呀呀呀
Ay, iyaiyai

哎呀呀呀
Ay, iyaiyai

我的武士在哪裡?
Where's my samurai?
哎呀呀呀
Ay, ay, ay

我是你的小蝴蝶
I'm your little butterfly

綠色、黑色和藍色
Green, black and blue

製作天空中的顏色
Make the colors in the sky
哎呀呀呀
Ay, ay, ay

我是你的小蝴蝶
I'm your little butterfly

綠色、黑色和藍色
Green, black and blue

製作天空中的顏色
Make the colors in the sky
哎呀呀呀
Ay, ay, ay

我是你的小蝴蝶
I'm your little butterfly

綠色、黑色和藍色
Green, black and blue

製作天空中的顏色
Make the colors in the sky
哎呀呀呀
Ay, ay, ay

我是你的小蝴蝶
I'm your little butterfly

綠色、黑色和藍色
Green, black and blue

製作天空中的顏色
Make the colors in the sky
哎呀呀呀
Ay, iyaiyai

哎呀呀呀
Ay, iyaiyai

哎呀呀呀
Ay, iyaiyai

我的武士在哪裡?
Where's my samurai?
哎呀呀呀
Ay, iyaiyai

哎呀呀呀
Ay, iyaiyai

哎呀呀呀
Ay, iyaiyai

我的武士在哪裡?
Where's my samurai?
哎呀哎呀我是你的小蝴蝶
Ay, ay, ay I'm your little butterfly

綠色、黑色和藍色
Green, black and blue

製作天空中的顏色
Make the colors in the sky

作詞/作曲:Rawi Asraoui / Robert Uhlmann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛