Skip to main content

【Enigma】Goodbye Milky Way 再見銀河


Enigma - Goodbye Milky Way 再見銀河


歌詞
我要走還是要留下
Shall I go, shall I stay

107光年?
107 light years away?

很多次,很多疑惑
Many times, so many doubts

但沒有理由,談論
But no reason, to talk about
任務結束,任務完成
Mission is over, mission is done

我會想念你們太陽的孩子們
I will miss you children of the sun

現在是時候離開了
Now it's time, to go away

再見,再見銀河系
Goodbye, goodbye Milky Way
為了一個更美好的世界,沒有仇恨
For a better world, without hate

跟隨自己的心,相信緣分
Follow your heart, believe in fate

只有幻象和頭腦
Only visions, and the mind

會指引你,走向光明
Will guide you, to the light
任務結束,任務完成
Mission is over, mission is done

我會想念你,太陽的孩子們
I will miss you, children of the sun

現在是時候了,去說
Now it's time, to go and say

再見,再見銀河系
Goodbye, goodbye Milky Way
任務結束,任務完成
Mission is over, mission is done

我會想念你們太陽的孩子們
I will miss you children of the sun

我回家,直到有一天
I go home, until someday

我說再見了,再見了銀河!
I say goodbye, goodbye Milky Way!

50億年後
In 5 billion years

仙女座星係將與我們的銀河系相撞
The Andromeda galaxy will collide with our Milky Way

一個新的巨大的宇宙世界將誕生
A new, gigantic, cosmic world, will be born

作詞/作曲:Michael Cretu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛