Skip to main content

Enigma - Gravity Of Love


Enigma - Gravity Of Love


轉身,聞聞你看不見的東西
Turn around, and smell what you don't see

閉上眼睛,那麼清晰
Close your eyes, it's so clear

這是鏡子,後面是屏幕
Here's the mirror, behind there is a screen

在這兩種方式中,您都可以進入
On both ways, you can get in
在傾聽自己的內心之前不要三思而後行
Don't think twice before you listen to your heart

循跡新的開始
Follow the trace for a new start

你需要什麼,你會感覺到什麼
What you need, and everything you'll feel

只是交易的問題
Is just a question of the deal
在暴風眼中,你會看到一隻孤獨的鴿子
In the eye of storm, you'll see a lonely dove

生存經驗是關鍵
The experience of survival is the key

為了愛的重力
To the gravity of love
過剩之路通向智慧之塔
The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom

(過剩之路通向智慧之塔)
(The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom)
試著想想
Try to think about it

這是過你的生活,並發現它是什麼的機會
That's the chance to live your life, and discover what it is

愛情的重量是多少?
What's the gravity of love?
環顧周圍的人,你能聽到他們的聲音嗎?
Look around just people, can you hear their voice?

找到一個能引導您達到您選擇的極限的人
Find the one who'll guide you to the limits of your choice

如果我感覺身處風暴之眼
If I feel in the eye of the storm

想想那隻孤獨的鴿子
Just think of the lonely dove

生存經驗是關鍵
The experience of survival is the key

愛的重力,哦(o fortuna)
To the gravity of love, oh (o fortuna)

作詞/作曲:Michael Cretu / Carl Orff

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛