Skip to main content

Charles Trenet - La mer (Officiel) [Live Version]


Charles Trenet - La mer (Officiel) [Live Version]


歌詞

大海
La mer

我們看到跳舞
Qu'on voit danser

沿著清澈的海灣
Le long des golfes clairs

有銀色反光
A des reflets d'argent

大海
La mer

改變反射
Des reflets changeants

在雨中
Sous la pluie
大海
La mer

在夏日的天空中令人困惑
Qu'au ciel d'été confond

他的白羊
Ses blancs moutons

天使如此純潔
Avec les anges si purs

大海
La mer

蔚藍的牧羊女,無限
Bergère d'azur, infinie
看
Voyez

靠近池塘
Près des étangs

這些大濕蘆葦
Ces grands roseaux mouillés

看
Voyez

這些白色的鳥
Ces oiseaux blancs

還有這些生鏽的房子
Et ces maisons rouillées
大海
La mer

震撼了他們
Les a bercés

沿著清澈的海灣
Le long des golfes clairs

還有一首情歌
Et d'une chanson d'amour

大海
La mer

終生震撼我的心
A bercé mon cœur pour la vie
大海
La mer

我們看到跳舞
Qu'on voit danser

沿著清澈的海灣
Le long des golfes clairs

有銀色反光
A des reflets d'argent

大海
La mer

改變反射
Des reflets changeants

在雨中
Sous la pluie
大海
La mer

在夏天的天空融合
Au ciel d'été confond

他的白羊
Ses blancs moutons

天使如此純潔
Avec les anges si purs

大海
La mer

蔚藍的牧羊女,無限
Bergère d'azur, infinie
見(見)
Voyez (voyez)

在池塘邊(在池塘邊)
Près des étangs (près des étangs)

那些濕漉漉的大蘆葦(看那些蘆葦)
Ces grands roseaux mouillés (voyez ces roseaux)

見(見)
Voyez (voyez)

那些白鳥(那些白鳥)
Ces oiseaux blancs (ces oiseaux blancs)

還有這些生鏽的房子 (la-la-la-la-la-la)
Et ces maisons rouillées (la-la-la-la-la-la)
大海
La mer

震撼了他們(震撼了他們)
Les a bercés (les a bercés)

沿著清澈的海灣
Le long des golfes clairs

還有一首情歌
Et d'une chanson d'amour

大海
La mer

終生震撼我的心
A bercé mon cœur pour la vie

作詞/作曲:Charles Trenet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛