Skip to main content

韓磊 向天再借五百年

韓磊  向天再借五百年

作詞:樊孝斌

作曲:張宏光


沿著江山起起伏伏溫柔的曲線

放馬愛的中原愛的北國和江南

面對冰刀雪劍風雨多情的陪伴

珍惜蒼天賜給我的金色的華年

做人一地肝膽 做人何懼艱險

豪情不變年復一年

做人有苦有甜 善惡分開兩邊

都為夢中的明天

看鐵蹄錚錚 踏遍萬里河山

我站在風口浪尖緊握住日月旋轉

血淹沒人間安得太平美滿

我真的還想再活五百年

做人一地肝膽 做人何懼艱險

豪情不變年復一年

做人有苦有甜 善惡分開兩邊

都為夢中的明天

看鐵蹄錚錚 踏遍萬里河山

我站在風口浪尖緊握住日月旋轉

怨淹沒人間安得太平美滿

我真的還想再活五百年

我真的還想再活五百年


沿著江山起起伏伏溫柔的曲線

放馬愛的中原愛的北國和江南

面對冰刀雪劍風雨多情的陪伴

珍惜蒼天賜給我的金色的華年

做人一地肝膽 做人何懼艱險

豪情不變年復一年

做人有苦有甜 善惡分開兩邊

都為夢中的明天

看鐵蹄錚錚 踏遍萬里河山

我站在風口浪尖緊握住日月旋轉

願煙火人間安得太平美滿

我真的還想再活五百年

做人一地肝膽 做人何懼艱險

豪情不變年復一年

做人有苦有甜 善惡分開兩邊

都為夢中的明天

看鐵蹄錚錚 踏遍萬里河山

我站在風口浪尖緊握住日月旋轉

願煙火人間安得太平美滿

我真的還想再活五百年

我真的還想再活五百年



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛