Skip to main content

李健 - 貝加爾湖畔

李健 - 貝加爾湖畔

詞曲:李健


在我的懷裏

在你的眼裏

那裏春風沉醉

那裏綠草如茵


月光把愛戀

灑滿了湖面

兩個人的篝火

照亮整個夜晚


多少年以後

如雲般遊走

那變換的腳步

讓我們難牽手


這一生一世

有多少你我

被吞沒在月光

如水的夜裡


多想某一天

往日又重現

我們流連忘返

在貝加爾湖畔


多少年以後

往事隨雲走

那紛飛的冰雪

容不下那溫柔


這一生一世

這時間太少

不夠證明融化

冰雪的深情


就在某一天

你忽然出現

你清澈又神秘

在貝加爾湖畔


你清澈又神秘

像貝加爾湖畔


李维 周深 - 贝加尔湖畔 (中国好声音第三季, 优化版)

男聲重唱版《貝加爾湖畔》

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛