Skip to main content

韓磊 漢武大帝 片頭曲 《最後的傾訴》

2005年 漢武大帝 片頭曲 韓磊《最後的傾訴》 【高清】电视剧原影原声

在滔滔的長河中

你是一朵浪花

在綿綿的山脈裡

你是一座奇峰

你把寂寞藏進烏雲的縫隙

你把夢想寫在藍天草原

你燃燒自己

溫暖大地

任自己成為灰燼

讓一縷縷火焰

翩翩起舞

那就是你最後的傾訴

傾訴


在滔滔的長河中

你是一朵浪花

在綿綿的山脈裡

你是一座奇峰

你把寂寞藏進烏雲的縫隙

你把夢想寫在蘭天草原

你燃燒自己

溫暖大地

任自己成為灰燼

讓一縷縷火焰

翩翩起舞

那就是你最後的傾訴

傾訴

你燃燒自己

溫暖大地

任自己成為灰燼

讓一縷縷火焰

翩翩起舞

那就是你最後的傾訴

傾訴


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛