Skip to main content

X Japan - La Venus【Band Version Remix】HD


X Japan - La Venus【Band Version Remix】HD

作詞:YOSHIKI
作曲:YOSHIKI

See, see the roses of life
看吧,看那自生命中綻放的玫瑰們
Stand in the rain, blooming with flowers
站在雨中、和其他花朵一同盛開
Breathe, keep breathing my love
呼吸,繼續呼吸啊 我的愛
No reason to let the world bring you down
沒有任何理由讓這個世界拖垮你

'Til we die I'll be loving you dear
直到我們死去 我將會一直愛著親愛的你
'Til we fly from here to heaven
直到我們從這裡前往天堂
'Til we die I'll be the roses you tear
直到我們死去 我將會成為那朵受你撕扯的玫瑰
So don't you cry
所以 別哭啊 
It's the end of the world
這就是世界末日/人生的盡頭啊

You say everything's fake
你說 萬物皆虛幻
Everything breaks
萬物終歸毀滅
The color of the night veiling your faith
夜晚的顏色遮蔽了你的信念
I'll swallow your pain It bleeds through your veins
流經你血脈的苦痛將由我吞嚥
'Cuz we'll see the day break
因為我們將會看見曙光
Stay true to your heart, La Venus
真誠的面對你的心吧 維納斯/我的愛

'Til we die I'll be loving you dear
直到我們死去 我將會一直愛著親愛的你
'Til we fly from here to heaven
直到我們從這裡飛向天堂
'Til we die I'll be the roses you tear
直到我們死去 我將會成為那朵受你撕扯的玫瑰
So don't you cry
所以 別哭啊 
It's the end of the world
這就是世界末日/人生的盡頭啊


Everything's fake
萬物皆虛幻
Everything's breaks
萬物終將傾頹
And we won't be the same
而我們將再不相同
But I want you to know my love (I'll be there for you)
但我希望你明白 我的愛(我將與你一起)

'Til we fly from here to heaven
直到我們從這裡飛向天堂
'Til we die I'll be the roses you tear
我將會成為那朵受你撕扯的玫瑰 直到我們死去
So don't you cry
所以 別哭啊 
It's the end of the world
這就是世界末日/人生的盡頭啊

See, see the roses of life
看啊 看那自生命中綻放的玫瑰們
Stand in the rain, blooming with flowers
站在雨中、和其他花朵一同盛開
Breathe, keep breathing my love
呼吸/生存,繼續呼吸/活下去啊 我的愛
No reason to let the world take your life tonight
沒有任何理由讓這個世界在今晚奪走你的生命



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛