Skip to main content

X JAPAN 1994 白い夜 紅 (中日字幕)


X JAPAN 1994 白い夜 紅 (中日字幕)

歌詞

I could not look back,
you'd gone away from me
I felt my heart ache
I was afraid of following you
When I had looked at
the shadows on the wall
I started running into the night
to find the truth in me

嵐吹くこの街がお前を抱く
吹き抜ける風にさえ目を閉じる

お前は走りだす何かに追われるよう
俺が見えないのかすぐそばにいるのに

人波に消えて行く記憶の吐息
愛のない一人舞台もう耐えきれない

All of you in my memory is
still shining in my heart
更多更詳盡歌詞 在 ※ Mojim.com 魔鏡歌詞網
すれ違う心は溢れる涙に濡れ

紅に染まったこの俺を慰める奴はもういない

もう二度と届かないこの思い
閉ざされた愛に向かい
叫びつづける

お前は走りだす何かに追われるよう
俺が見えないのかすぐそばにいるのに

紅に染まったこの俺を慰める奴はもういない

もう二度と届かないこの思い
閉ざされた愛に向かい
叫びつづける

紅に染まったこの俺を慰める奴はもういない

Crying in deep red

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛