Skip to main content

范瑋琪 - 你



范瑋琪 - 你

作詞:范瑋琪/陳淑秋
作曲:范瑋琪

Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si Do
這是為你寫的歌
每個音符都是悠揚的快樂
我聽見了整個世界
因此 微笑了

Oh I used to be blue and lonely
Thank god that I've found you, darling
You don't have to know me but you truly make me happy
Once again I thank you darling
You have made my whole world shining
I believe that this time true love really comes to me

在孤單的時候我會 想念著你的手
感覺手心暖暖傳來你的熱
我知道你終究會來
所以 我期待

Oh 我不明白什麼是愛 直到發現你的存在
整個世界忽然好像被你填滿色彩
我才發現這就是愛 簡簡單單像個小孩
所謂真愛不過就是看你笑開懷

Oh 我不明白什麼是愛 直到發現你的存在
整個世界忽然好像被你填滿色彩
我才發現這就是愛 簡簡單單像個小孩
所謂真愛不過就是看你笑開懷

Oh 我不明白什麼是愛 直到發現你的存在
整個世界忽然好像被你填滿色彩
Oh 我才發現這就是愛 簡簡單單像個小孩
所謂真愛不過就是看你笑開懷

Once again I thank you darling
You have made my whole world shining
I believe that this time true love really comes to me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛