Skip to main content

Johnny Cash - Hurt

Johnny Cash - Hurt

歌詞
我今天傷害了自己
I hurt myself today

看看我是否還有感覺
To see if I still feel

我專注於痛苦
I focus on the pain

唯一真實的東西
The only thing that's real
針撕了一個洞
The needle tears a hole

熟悉的老刺
The old familiar sting

試著把它全部殺掉
Try to kill it all away

但我記得一切
But I remember everything
我變成了什麼?
What have I become?

我最親愛的朋友
My sweetest friend

我認識的人都走了
Everyone I know goes away

到底
In the end
你可以擁有一切
And you could have it all

我的泥土帝國
My empire of dirt

我會讓你失望
I will let you down

我會讓你受傷
I will make you hurt
我戴著這荊棘王冠
I wear this crown of thorns

在我騙子的椅子上
Upon my liar's chair

滿腦子碎碎念
Full of broken thoughts

我無法修復
I cannot repair
在歲月的痕跡下
Beneath the stains of time

感情消失
The feelings disappear

你是別人
You are someone else

我還在這裡
I'm still right here
我變成了什麼?
What have I become?

我最親愛的朋友
My sweetest friend

我認識的人都走了
Everyone I know goes away

到底
In the end
你可以擁有一切
And you could have it all

我的泥土帝國
My empire of dirt

我會讓你失望
I will let you down

我會讓你受傷
I will make you hurt
如果我能重新開始
If I could start again

一百萬英里遠
A million miles away

我會保持自己
I would keep myself

我會想辦法
I would find a way

作詞/作曲:Trent Reznor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛