Skip to main content

A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera - Say Something

 A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera - Say Something

說點什麼,我要放棄你了

Say something, I'm giving up on you

我會是那個,如果你想要我

I'll be the one, if you want me to

不管去哪裡,我都會跟著你

Anywhere, I would've followed you

說點什麼,我要放棄你了

Say something, I'm giving up on you

我覺得自己很渺小

And I am feeling so small


這是在我的頭上

It was over my head


我什麼都不知道

I know nothing at all


我會跌倒

And I will stumble and fall


我還在學習去愛

I'm still learning to love


剛開始爬

Just starting to crawl

說點什麼,我要放棄你了

Say something, I'm giving up on you

很抱歉沒能找到你

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

不管去哪裡,我都會跟著你

Anywhere, I would've followed you

說點什麼,我要放棄你了

Say something, I'm giving up on you

我會吞下我的驕傲

And I will swallow my pride


你是我愛的人

You're the one that I love


我要說再見了

And I'm saying goodbye

說點什麼,我要放棄你了

Say something, I'm giving up on you

很抱歉我沒能找到你

And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

在任何地方,我都會跟著你

And anywhere, I would have followed you


哦哦,說點什麼,我要放棄你了

Oh-oh, say something, I'm giving up on you

說點什麼,我要放棄你了

Say something, I'm giving up on you

說些什麼

Say something


作詞/作曲:Mike Campbell / Ian Axel / Chad Vaccarino



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛