Skip to main content

The Cranberries - Dreams (First Version)


The Cranberries - Dreams (First Version)


歌詞
哦,我的生活每天都在改變
Oh, my life is changing everyday
百般
In every possible way

哦,我的夢想
And oh, my dreams

它永遠不像看起來那樣
It's never quite as it seems

從來沒有像看起來那樣
Never quite as it seems
我知道我以前有過這種感覺
I know I felt like this before

但現在我感覺更深了
But now I'm feeling it even more

因為它來自你
Because it came from you

然後我打開看看
Then I open up and see

掉在這裡的人是我
The person falling here is me

一種不同的方式
A different way to be
啊啊啊啊啊
Aah, la-ah-la-ah

啦啦啦
La-la-la

啦啦啦
La-ah-la-ah
我想要更多,無法忽視
I want more, impossible to ignore

不容忽視
Impossible to ignore

他們會成真
And they'll come true
不可能不做
Impossible not to do

可能不做
Possible not to do
現在我公開告訴你
And now I tell you openly

你有我的心所以不要傷害我
You have my heart so don't hurt me

你是我找不到的
You're what I couldn't find

一個完全驚人的頭腦
A totally amazing mind

如此善解人意
So understanding and so kind

你是我的全部
You're everything to me
哦,我的生活每天都在改變
Oh, my life is changing everyday

百般
In every possible way

哦,我的夢想
And oh, my dreams

它永遠不像看起來那樣
It's never quite as it seems

因為你是我的夢
'Cause you're a dream to me

夢想給我
Dream to me

作詞/作曲:Dolores Mary O'riordan / Noel Anthony Hogan / Zhi Min Hu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛