Skip to main content

The Beach Boys - Kokomo (1988)


The Beach Boys - Kokomo (1988)

阿魯巴島,牙買加,哦,我想帶你去
Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya

百慕大,巴哈馬,漂亮媽媽加油
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama

基拉戈島,蒙特哥
Key Largo, Montego

寶貝,我們為什麼不去?
Baby, why don't we go?

牙買加
Jamaica
離開佛羅里達群島
Off the Florida Keys

有一個地方叫科科莫
There's a place called Kokomo

那就是你想去的地方
That's where you wanna go

為了擺脫這一切
To get away from it all

沙中的屍體
Bodies in the sand

熱帶飲料在你手中融化
Tropical drink melting in your hand

我們會墜入愛河
We'll be falling in love

隨著鋼鼓樂隊的節奏
To the rhythm of a steel drum band

在科科莫
Down in Kokomo
阿魯巴島,牙買加,哦,我想帶你去
Aruba, Jamaica, ooh, I wanna take you to

百慕大,巴哈馬,漂亮媽媽加油
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama

基拉戈島,蒙特哥
Key Largo, Montego

寶貝,我們為什麼不去?
Baby, why don't we go?

(哦,我想帶你去科科莫)
(Ooh, I wanna take you down to Kokomo)

我們會很快到達那裡
We'll get there fast

然後我們慢慢來
And then we'll take it slow

那就是我們想去的地方
That's where we wanna go

在科科莫的路上
Way down in Kokomo
馬提尼克島,神秘的蒙特塞拉特島
Martinique, that Montserrat mystique
我們將出海
We'll put out to sea

我們將完善我們的化學反應
And we'll perfect our chemistry

漸漸地我們會反抗
By and by we'll defy

一點重力
A little bit of gravity

下午的喜悅
Afternoon delight

雞尾酒和月夜
Cocktails and moonlit nights

你眼中那夢幻般的神情
That dreamy look in your eye

給我一個熱帶接觸高
Give me a tropical contact high

在科科莫的路上
Way down in Kokomo
阿魯巴島,牙買加,哦,我想帶你去
Aruba, Jamaica, ooh, I wanna take you to

百慕大,巴哈馬,漂亮媽媽加油
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama

基拉戈島,蒙特哥
Key Largo, Montego

寶貝,我們為什麼不去?
Baby, why don't we go?

(哦,我想帶你去科科莫)
(Ooh, I wanna take you down to Kokomo)

我們會很快到達那裡
We'll get there fast

然後我們慢慢來
And then we'll take it slow

那就是我們想去的地方
That's where we wanna go

在科科莫的路上
Way down in Kokomo
太子港,我想看一眼
Port au Prince, I wanna catch a glimpse
每個人都知道像 Kokomo 這樣的小地方
Everybody knows a little place like Kokomo

現在如果你想逃離這一切
Now if you wanna go to get away from it all

下到科科莫
Go down to Kokomo
阿魯巴島,牙買加,哦,我想帶你去
Aruba, Jamaica, ooh, I wanna take you to

百慕大,巴哈馬,漂亮媽媽加油
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama

基拉戈島,蒙特哥
Key Largo, Montego

寶貝,我們為什麼不去?
Baby, why don't we go?

(哦,我想帶你去科科莫)
(Ooh, I wanna take you down to Kokomo)

我們會很快到達那裡
We'll get there fast

然後我們慢慢來
And then we'll take it slow

那就是我們想去的地方
That's where we wanna go

在科科莫的路上
Way down in Kokomo
阿魯巴島,牙買加,哦,我想帶你去
Aruba, Jamaica, ooh, I wanna take you to

百慕大,巴哈馬,漂亮媽媽加油
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama

基拉戈島,蒙特哥
Key Largo, Montego

寶貝,我們為什麼不去?
Baby, why don't we go?

(哦,我想帶你去)
(Ooh, I wanna take you down to)

作詞/作曲:Terry Melcher / Scott Mckenzie / John Gray Phillips / Mike E Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛