Skip to main content

Sinéad O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U (Official Music Video) [HD]


Sinéad O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U (Official Music Video) [HD]


已經七小時十五天了
It's been seven hours and 15 days

自從你帶走了你的愛
Since you took your love away

我每晚出去,整天睡覺
I go out every night and sleep all day

自從你帶走了你的愛
Since you took your love away

自從你走了,我可以為所欲為
Since you been gone, I can do whatever I want

我可以看到我選擇的任何人
I can see whomever I choose
我可以在高檔餐廳吃晚飯
I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant

但沒什麼
But nothing

我說沒有什麼能帶走這些憂鬱
I said nothing can take away these blues

因為沒有什麼比得上
'Cause nothing compares

什麼都比不上你
Nothing compares to you
沒有你在身邊好寂寞
It's been so lonely without you here

像一隻沒有歌聲的鳥
Like a bird without a song

沒有什麼能阻止這些寂寞的眼淚掉下來
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling

告訴我寶貝,我哪裡做錯了?
Tell me baby, where did I go wrong?

我可以擁抱我看到的每個男孩
I could put my arms around every boy I see

但他們只會讓我想起你
But they'd only remind me of you
我去看了醫生,猜猜他告訴我什麼
I went to the doctor, guess what he told me

猜猜他告訴我什麼
Guess what he told me

他說,“女孩,無論你做什麼,你最好試著玩得開心”
He said, "Girl you better try to have fun, no matter what you do"

但他是個傻瓜
But he's a fool
因為沒有什麼比得上,沒有什麼比得上你
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares to you
媽媽種下的所有花
All the flowers that you planted mama

在後院
In the back yard

你走的時候都死了
All died when you went away

我知道和你一起生活有時很艱難
I know that living with you baby was sometimes hard

但我願意再試一次
But I'm willing to give it another try
沒有什麼比得上
Nothing compares

什麼都比不上你
Nothing compares to you

沒有什麼比得上
Nothing compares

什麼都比不上你
Nothing compares to you

沒有什麼比得上
Nothing compares

什麼都比不上你
Nothing compares to you

作詞/作曲:Prince Rogers Nelson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛