Skip to main content

Haddaway - What Is Love [Official]


Haddaway - What Is Love [Official]

歌詞

什麼是愛?
What is love?

哦寶貝,別傷害我
Oh baby, don't hurt me

別傷害我
Don't hurt me

不再
No more
寶貝,不要傷害我,不要傷害我
Baby, don't hurt me, don't hurt me

不再
No more

什麼是愛?
What is love?

是的
Yeah
不,我不知道你為什麼不公平
No, I don't know why you're not fair

我給你我的愛,但你不在乎
I give you my love, but you don't care

那麼什麼是對的,什麼是錯的呢?
So what is right and what is wrong?

給我一個標誌
Gimme a sign
什麼是愛?
What is love?

哦寶貝,別傷害我
Oh baby, don't hurt me

別傷害我
Don't hurt me

不再
No more
什麼是愛?
What is love?

哦寶貝,別傷害我
Oh baby, don't hurt me

別傷害我
Don't hurt me

不再
No more
哇,哇,哦
Whoa, whoa, oh

哇,哇,哦
Whoa, whoa, oh
哦,我不知道,我能做什麼?
Oh, I don't know, what can I do?

我還能說什麼?
What else can I say?

由你決定
It's up to you

我知道我們是一體的,只有我和你
I know we're one, just me and you

我不能繼續
I can't go on
什麼是愛?
What is love?

哦寶貝,別傷害我
Oh baby, don't hurt me

別傷害我
Don't hurt me

不再
No more
什麼是愛?
What is love?

哦寶貝,別傷害我
Oh baby, don't hurt me

別傷害我
Don't hurt me

不再
No more
哇,哇,哦
Whoa, whoa, oh

哇,哇,哦
Whoa, whoa, oh
什麼是愛?
What is love?

什麼是愛?
What is love?

什麼是愛?
What is love?

哦寶貝,別傷害我
Oh baby, don't hurt me

別傷害我
Don't hurt me

不再
No more
別傷害我
Don't hurt me

別傷害我
Don't hurt me
我不想要其他的,沒有其他的愛人
I want no other, no other lover

這是我們的生活,我們的時代
This is our life, our time

如果我們在一起,我永遠需要你
If we are together, I need you forever

這是愛嗎?
Is it love?
什麼是愛?
What is love?

哦寶貝,別傷害我
Oh baby, don't hurt me

別傷害我
Don't hurt me

不再
No more
什麼是愛?
What is love?

哦寶貝,別傷害我
Oh baby, don't hurt me

別傷害我
Don't hurt me

不再
No more

是啊
Yeah, yeah
哇,哇,哦
Whoa, whoa, oh

哇,哇,哦
Whoa, whoa, oh
什麼是愛?
What is love?

哦寶貝,別傷害我
Oh baby, don't hurt me

別傷害我
Don't hurt me

不再
No more
什麼是愛?
What is love?

哦寶貝,別傷害我
Oh baby, don't hurt me

別傷害我
Don't hurt me

沒有了(哇,哇)
No more (whoa, whoa)
哦寶貝,別傷害我
Oh baby, don't hurt me

別傷害我
Don't hurt me

沒有了(哇,哇)
No more (whoa, whoa)
哦寶貝,別傷害我
Oh baby, don't hurt me

別傷害我
Don't hurt me

不再
No more

什麼是愛?
What is love?

作詞/作曲:Dee Dee Halligan / Junior Torello

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛