Skip to main content

Blade Runner 2049 | After Dark - Mr.Kitty

Blade Runner 2049 | After Dark - Mr.Kitty

我看見你
I see you

你看我
You see me

多麼愉快
How pleasant

這個感覺
This feeling

此時此刻
The moment

你抱住我
You hold me

我很想念你
I missed you

對不起
I'm sorry

我給了
I've given

我有的
What I have

我給你看了
I showed you

我在成長
I'm growing

骨灰
The ashes

緩緩落下
Fall slowly

作為你的聲音
As your voice

安慰我
Consoles me
隨著時間的流逝
As the hours pass

我會讓你知道
I will let you know

我需要問
That I need to ask

在我一個人之前
Before I'm alone

休息的感覺如何
How it feels to rest

在你耐心的嘴唇上
On your patient lips

為了永恆的幸福
To eternal bliss

我很高興知道
I'm so glad to know
隨著時間的流逝
As the hours pass

我會讓你知道
I will let you know

我需要問
That I need to ask

在我一個人之前
Before I'm alone

休息的感覺如何
How it feels to rest

在你耐心的嘴唇上
On your patient lips

為了永恆的幸福
To eternal bliss

我很高興知道
I'm so glad to know
我們在搖擺
We're swaying

打鼓
To drum beats

運動中
In motion

我覺得
I'm feeling

我的耐心
My patience

控制
Controlling

問題
The question

我不會說話
I won't speak

我們告訴
We're telling

故事
The stories

我們的笑聲
Our laughter

他認識我
He knows me

我們要走了
We're leaving

在說話
We're talking

你更近了
You're closer

這是平靜的
It's calming
隨著時間的流逝
As the hours pass

我會讓你知道
I will let you know

我需要問
That I need to ask

在我一個人之前
Before I'm alone

休息的感覺如何
How it feels to rest

在你耐心的嘴唇上
On your patient lips

為了永恆的幸福
To eternal bliss

我很高興知道
I'm so glad to know
隨著時間的流逝
As the hours pass

我會讓你知道
I will let you know

我需要問
That I need to ask

在我一個人之前
Before I'm alone

休息的感覺如何
How it feels to rest

在你耐心的嘴唇上
On your patient lips

為了永恆的幸福
To eternal bliss

我很高興知道
I'm so glad to know
夜晚會讓我們靠近
The night will hold us close

星星會指引我們回家
And the stars will guide us home

我一直在等待這一刻
I've been waiting for this moment

我們終於孤獨了
We're finally alone

我轉身問問題
I turn to ask the question

好著急,我的想法
So anxious, my thoughts

你的嘴唇像冬天一樣柔軟
Your lips were soft like winter

在你的熱情裡,我迷失了
In your passion, I was lost
隨著時間的流逝
As the hours pass

我會讓你知道
I will let you know

我需要問
That I need to ask

在我一個人之前
Before I'm alone

休息的感覺如何
How it feels to rest

在你耐心的嘴唇上
On your patient lips

為了永恆的幸福
To eternal bliss

我很高興知道
I'm so glad to know
隨著時間的流逝
As the hours pass

我會讓你知道
I will let you know

我需要問
That I need to ask

在我一個人之前
Before I'm alone

休息的感覺如何
How it feels to rest

在你耐心的嘴唇上
On your patient lips

為了永恆的幸福
To eternal bliss

我很高興知道
I'm so glad to know
隨著時間的流逝
As the hours pass

我會讓你知道
I will let you know

我需要問
That I need to ask

在我一個人之前
Before I'm alone

休息的感覺如何
How it feels to rest

在你耐心的嘴唇上
On your patient lips

為了永恆的幸福
To eternal bliss

我很高興知道
I'm so glad to know
隨著時間的流逝
As the hours pass

我會讓你知道
I will let you know

我需要問
That I need to ask

在我一個人之前
Before I'm alone

休息的感覺如何
How it feels to rest

在你耐心的嘴唇上
On your patient lips

為了永恆的幸福
To eternal bliss

我很高興知道
I'm so glad to know

作詞/作曲:Forrest Avery Carney / Mohamad Indra Gerson


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛