Skip to main content

The Greatest Showman - Never Enough (Vídeo con letra)


The Greatest Showman - Never Enough (Vídeo con letra)

歌詞
我試著屏住呼吸
I'm trying to hold my breath

讓它一直這樣
Let it stay this way

不能讓這一刻結束
Can't let this moment end

你點燃了我心中的夢想
You set off a dream in me

現在聲音越來越大
Getting louder now

你能聽到它的迴聲嗎?
Can you hear it echoing?

抓住我的手
Take my hand

你願意和我分享這個嗎?
Will you share this with me?

因為親愛的,沒有你
'Cause darling, without you
一千盞聚光燈的所有光芒
All the shine of a thousand spotlights

我們從夜空中偷走的所有星星
All the stars we steal from the night sky

永遠都不夠
Will never be enough

永遠不夠
Never be enough

金塔還是太少了
Towers of gold are still too little

這些手可以握住世界,但它會
These hands could hold the world but it'll

永遠不夠
Never be enough

永遠不夠
Never be enough
為了我
For me

從來沒有,從來沒有
Never, never

從來沒有,從來沒有
Never, never

從來沒有,對我來說
Never, for me

為了我
For me

永遠不夠
Never enough

永遠不夠
Never enough

永遠不夠
Never enough

為了我
For me

為了我
For me

為了我
For me
一千盞聚光燈的所有光芒
All the shine of a thousand spotlights

我們從夜空中偷走的所有星星
All the stars we steal from the night sky

永遠都不夠
Will never be enough

永遠不夠
Never be enough

金塔還是太少了
Towers of gold are still too little

這些手可以握住世界,但它會
These hands could hold the world but it'll

永遠不夠
Never be enough

永遠不夠
Never be enough
為了我
For me

從來沒有,從來沒有
Never, never

從來沒有,從來沒有
Never, never

從來沒有,對我來說
Never, for me

為了我
For me

永遠不夠
Never enough

從來沒有,從來沒有
Never, never

永遠不夠
Never enough

從來沒有,從來沒有
Never, never

永遠不夠
Never enough

為了我
For me

為了我
For me

為了我
For me
為了我
For me

作詞/作曲:Benj Pasek / Justin Paul


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛