Skip to main content

SLANDER - Love Is Gone ft. Dylan Matthew (Acoustic)


SLANDER - Love Is Gone ft. Dylan Matthew (Acoustic)


歌詞

今晚別去
Don't go tonight

再來一次
Stay here one more time

提醒我那是什麼樣子,哦
Remind me what it's like, oh

讓我們再墜入愛河一次
And let's fall in love one more time

我現在需要你在我身邊
I need you now by my side

當你拒絕我時,它讓我淚流滿面
It tears me up when you turn me down

我求求你,留下來
I'm begging please, just stick around
對不起,不要離開我,我要你在我身邊
I'm sorry, don't leave me, I want you here with me

我知道你的愛已逝去
I know that your love is gone

我無法呼吸,我很虛弱,我知道這並不容易
I can't breathe, I'm so weak, I know this isn't easy

不要告訴我你的愛已經不在了
Don't tell me that your love is gone

你的愛已逝去
That your love is gone
對不起,不要離開我,我要你在我身邊
I'm sorry, don't leave me, I want you here with me

我知道你的愛已逝去
I know that your love is gone

我無法呼吸,我很虛弱,我知道這並不容易
I can't breathe, I'm so weak, I know this isn't easy

不要告訴我你的愛已經不在了
Don't tell me that your love is gone

你的愛已逝去
That your love is gone
不要告訴我你的愛已經不在了
Don't tell me that your love is gone

你的愛已逝去
That your love is gone
不要告訴我你的愛已經不在了
Don't tell me that your love is gone

你的愛已逝去
That your love is gone
你的愛已逝去
That your love is gone
我知道這並不容易(容易)
I know this isn't easy (easy)
你的愛已逝去
That your love is gone

作詞/作曲:Derek Andersen / Scott Land / Dylan Scheidt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛