Skip to main content

羅大佑 Lo Da-Yu【火車】Official Music Video


羅大佑 Lo Da-Yu【火車】Official Music Video

火車火車 行對佗位去
爬去山頂拖甲在喘氣
火車火車 行對佗位去
攢落土腳恬恬假細膩
台北台北 來到火車頭
別人行李不通放(勿會)記
報紙報紙 昨昏的消息
便當便當迷人的氣味
火車火車 藏對佗位去
歇在山頂伴人在過暝
火車火車 藏對佗位去
去公園中教人講過去
火車火車 汝欲對佗去
翻山過嶺甘心行落去
火車火車 汝欲對佗去
古早古早風神的志氣
想欲予阮 出外的人 飛向一個繁華世界
一站一站 過過停停 男兒的天外天
想欲予阮 思念的人 看著阮的苦戀心情
一步一步 搖搖擺擺 故鄉的田邊
想欲予阮 出外的人 飛向一個繁華世界
一站一站 過過停停 男兒的天外天
想欲予阮 故鄉的人 看著阮的思念心情
一步一步 搖搖擺擺 阮的老厝邊
火車火車 行對佗位去
爬去山頂拖甲在喘氣
火車火車 行對佗位去
攢落土腳恬恬假細膩
火車火車 藏對佗位去
歇在山頂伴人在過暝
火車火車 藏對佗位去
去公園中教人講過去
想欲予阮 出外的人 飛向一個繁華世界
一站一站 過過停停 男兒的天外天
想欲予阮 思念的人 看著阮的苦戀心情
一步一步 搖搖擺擺 故鄉的田邊
想欲予阮 出外的人 飛向一個繁華世界
一站一站 過過停停 男兒的天外天
想欲予阮 故鄉的人 看著阮的思念心情
一步一步 搖搖擺擺 阮的老厝邊
想欲予阮 出外的人 飛向一個繁華世界
一站一站 過過停停 男兒的天外天
想欲予阮 思念的人 看著阮的苦戀心情
一步一步 搖搖擺擺 故鄉的田邊
想欲予阮 出外的人 飛向一個繁華世界
一站一站 過過停停 男兒的天外天
想欲予阮 故鄉的人 看著阮的思念心情
一步一步 搖搖擺擺 阮的老厝邊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛