Skip to main content

John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Roads

John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Roads (from The Wildlife Concert)

約翰·丹佛的歌曲

歌詞聆聽其他版本

幾乎是天堂,西弗吉尼亞州

Almost heaven, West Virginia


藍岭山脈,謝南多厄河

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River


那裡的生活很古老,比樹木還古老

Life is old there, older than the trees


比山還年輕,像微風一樣成長

Younger than the mountains, growin' like a breeze

鄉間小路帶我回家

Country roads, take me home


到屬於我的地方

To the place I belong


西弗吉尼亞州,山媽媽

West Virginia, mountain mama


帶我回家,鄉間小路

Take me home, country roads

我所有的記憶都聚集在她身邊

All my memories gather 'round her


礦工的女士,對藍色的水很陌生

Miner's lady, stranger to blue water


黑暗和塵土飛揚,畫在天空

Dark and dusty, painted on the sky


月光的朦朧味道,我眼中的淚珠

Misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye

鄉間小路帶我回家

Country roads, take me home


到屬於我的地方

To the place I belong


西弗吉尼亞州,山媽媽

West Virginia, mountain mama


帶我回家,鄉間小路

Take me home, country roads

我在清晨聽到她的聲音,她打電話給我

I hear her voice in the mornin' hour, she calls me


收音機讓我想起遠方的家

The radio reminds me of my home far away


開車在路上,我有一種感覺

Drivin' down the road, I get a feelin'


我昨天應該在家,昨天

That I should've been home yesterday, yesterday

鄉間小路帶我回家

Country roads, take me home


到屬於我的地方

To the place I belong


西弗吉尼亞州,山媽媽

West Virginia, mountain mama


帶我回家,鄉間小路

Take me home, country roads

鄉間小路帶我回家

Country roads, take me home


到屬於我的地方

To the place I belong


西弗吉尼亞州,山媽媽

West Virginia, mountain mama


帶我回家,鄉間小路

Take me home, country roads

帶我回家,(下)鄉間小路

Take me home, (down) country roads


帶我回家,(下)鄉間小路

Take me home, (down) country roads


作詞/作曲:Bill Danoff / John Denver / Taffy Nivert Danoff


John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Roads (Official Audio)


Olivia Newton-John - Take Me Home Country Roads (The Reg Varney Revue, December 23rd 1972)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛