Skip to main content

It's the Time to Disco - Kal Ho Naa Ho | Shah Rukh Khan | Saif Ali Khan |Preity Zinta |Shaan| KK

It's the Time to Disco - Kal Ho Naa Ho | Shah Rukh Khan | Saif Ali Khan |Preity Zinta |Shaan| KK



Shaan,洛伊·門東薩,和瓦珊哈拉達的歌曲

歌詞

我們只是在跳舞
We're just dancing

嘿親愛的我們只是在跳舞
Hey honey we're just dancing

我們徹夜狂歡
We're dancing the night away
我們只是在跳舞
We're just dancing

嘿親愛的我們只是在跳舞
Hey honey we're just dancing

我們徹夜狂歡
We're dancing the night away
我的心為什麼瘋狂
दिल है मेरा दीवाना क्या

說現在要擔心什麼
कहता है अब घबराना क्या

當身體隨著節拍起舞
ताल पे जब झूमे बदन

猶豫臉紅什麼
हिचकिचाना शरमाना क्या

自由地跳舞 自由地唱歌
खुल के झूमओ खुल के गाओ

來吧 來吧 大聲說出來
आओ आओ यह खुल के कहो

是時候去迪斯科了
It's the time to disco

是時候去迪斯科了
It's the time to disco

誰見過誰 看誰
कौन मिले है देखो किसको

是時候去迪斯科了
It's the time to disco
我的心為什麼瘋狂
दिल है मेरा दीवाना क्या

說現在要擔心什麼
कहता है अब घबराना क्या

當身體隨著節拍起舞
ताल पे जब झूमे बदन

猶豫臉紅什麼
हिचकिचाना शरमाना क्या

自由地跳舞 自由地唱歌
खुल के झूमओ खुल के गाओ

來吧 來吧 大聲說出來
आओ आओ यह खुल के कहो

是時候去迪斯科了
It's the time to disco

是時候去迪斯科了
It's the time to disco

誰見過誰 看誰
कौन मिले है देखो किसको

是時候去迪斯科了
It's the time to disco
不不不嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿來吧來吧來吧
नो नो नो हे हे हे वो हो वो हो Come on come on come on come on come on
身體吃東西是這樣的節奏
बलखाता है बदन ऐसी जो ताल है

風在呼吸中吹
सांसो मे चलती है आँधिया

思緒飄蕩,現在就是這種情況
बहकता है यह मन अब तो यह हाल है

我們在這裡玩得很開心
मस्ती मे खोए है हम यहा

你也快樂
तुम भी खोके मस्त होके

如果有人打斷,公開說出來
कोई टोके तो खुल के कहो

是時候去迪斯科了
It's the time to disco

是時候去迪斯科了
It's the time to disco

告訴我見誰
कह दो मिलो जिस जिसको

是時候去迪斯科了
It's the time to disco
我們只是在跳舞
We're just dancing(हो हो हो हो)

嘿親愛的我們只是在跳舞
Hey honey we're just dancing(हो हो हो हो)

我們徹夜狂歡
We're dancing the night away(हो हो हो हो)
我們只是在跳舞
We're just dancing

嘿親愛的我們只是在跳舞
Hey honey we're just dancing

我們徹夜狂歡
We're dancing the night away
他是他是
वो हो वो हो

這是一個色彩斑斕的夜晚,在激情中翩翩起舞
जोश मे नाचती रंगीन शाम है

薩瑪不喝酒跳舞
बिन पिए झूमता है समा

快說吧,Hosh的工作是什麼
होश का अब यहा बोलो क्या काम है

年輕的心跳得飛快
तेज़ है धड़कने दिल जवान

保持原樣可以嗎
यूही रहना ठीक है ना

如果你還有什麼要說的,那就公開說吧
और है कहना तो खुल के कहो

是時候去迪斯科了
It's the time to disco

是時候去迪斯科了
It's the time to disco

請理解這一點
समझो ज़रा तुम इसको

是時候去迪斯科了
It's the time to disco
我的心為什麼瘋狂
दिल है मेरा दीवाना क्या

說現在要擔心什麼
कहता है अब घबराना क्या

當身體隨著節拍起舞
ताल पे जब झूमे बदन

猶豫臉紅什麼
हिचकिचाना शरमाना क्या

自由地跳舞 自由地唱歌
खुल के झूमओ खुल के गाओ

來吧 來吧 大聲說出來
आओ आओ यह खुल के कहो

是時候去迪斯科了
It's the time to disco

是時候去迪斯科了
It's the time to disco

誰見過誰 看誰
कौन मिले है देखो किसको

是時候去迪斯科了
It's the time to disco

是時候去迪斯科了
It's the time to disco

是時候去迪斯科了
It's the time to disco

誰見過誰 看誰
कौन मिले है देखो किसको

是時候去迪斯科了
It's the time to disco

作詞/作曲:Aloyius Mendonsa / Aloyius Peter Mendonsa / Ehsaan Noorani / Javed Akhtar / Shankar Mahadevan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛