Skip to main content

Christina Perri - Human [Official Video]


Christina Perri - Human [Official Video]

歌詞
我可以屏住呼吸
I can hold my breath

我可以咬我的舌頭
I can bite my tongue

我可以幾天不睡
I can stay awake for days

如果那是你想要的
If that's what you want

做你的第一
Be your number one
我可以假笑
I can fake a smile

我可以強笑
I can force a laugh

我可以跳舞和扮演角色
I can dance and play the part

如果那是你問的
If that's what you ask

給你我的一切
Give you all I am
我能做到
I can do it

我能做到
I can do it

我能做到
I can do it
但我只是人類
But I'm only human

當我跌倒時我會流血
And I bleed when I fall down

我只是個普通人
I'm only human

我崩潰了,我崩潰了
And I crash and I break down

你的話在我腦海裡,刀在我心裡
Your words in my head, knives in my heart

你建立了我,然後我崩潰了
You build me up and then I fall apart

因為我只是個人
'Cause I'm only human
我可以打開它
I can turn it on

做一台好機器
Be a good machine

我可以承受世界的重量
I can hold the weight of worlds

如果這就是你所需要的
If that's what you need

成為你的一切
Be your everything
我能做到
I can do it

我能做到
I can do it

我會挺過去的
I'll get through it
但我只是人類
But I'm only human

當我跌倒時我會流血
And I bleed when I fall down

我只是個普通人
I'm only human

我崩潰了,我崩潰了
And I crash and I break down

你的話在我腦海裡,刀在我心裡
Your words in my head, knives in my heart

你建立了我,然後我崩潰了
You build me up and then I fall apart

因為我只是個人
'Cause I'm only human
我只是個普通人
I'm only human

我只是個普通人
I'm only human

只是一個小人類
Just a little human
我能承受這麼多
I can take so much

直到我受夠了
'Til I've had enough
因為我只是個人
'Cause I'm only human

當我跌倒時我會流血
And I bleed when I fall down

我只是個普通人
I'm only human

我崩潰了,我崩潰了
And I crash and I break down

你的話在我腦海裡,刀在我心裡
Your words in my head, knives in my heart

你建立了我,然後我崩潰了
You build me up and then I fall apart

因為我只是個人
'Cause I'm only human

作詞/作曲:Martin Johnson / Christina Perri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛