Skip to main content

Charlie Puth - One Call Away [Official Video]

Charlie Puth - One Call Away [Official Video]

歌詞

我只有一個電話

I'm only one call away


我會在那裡挽救一天

I'll be there to save the day


超人對我一無所知

Superman got nothing on me


我只有一個電話

I'm only one call away

打電話給我,寶貝,如果你需要一個朋友

Call me, baby, if you need a friend


我只想給你愛

I just wanna give you love


來吧,來吧,來吧

C'mon, c'mon, c'mon


向你伸出援手,所以抓住機會

Reaching out to you, so take a chance

無論你去哪裡,知道你並不孤單

No matter where you go, know you're not alone


我只有一個電話

I'm only one call away

我會在那裡挽救一天

I'll be there to save the day


超人對我一無所知

Superman got nothing on me


我只有一個電話

I'm only one call away


跟我來,不要害怕

Come along with me and don't be scared

我只想讓你自由

I just wanna set you free


來吧,來吧,來吧

C'mon, c'mon, c'mon


無論如何,你和我可以彌補

You and me can make it up, anyway


現在,我們可以在這裡停留一段時間

For now, we can stay here for a while


因為你知道,我只想看到你的笑容

Cause you know, I just wanna see your smile


無論你去哪裡,知道你並不孤單

No matter where you go, know you're not alone

我只有一個電話

I'm only one call away


我會在那裡挽救一天

I'll be there to save the day

超人對我一無所知

Superman got nothing on me


我只有一個電話

I'm only one call away


當你軟弱時我會堅強

When you're weak I'll be strong


我會繼續堅持

I'm gonna keep holding on

現在你不用擔心,不會太久

Now don't you worry, it won't be long


親愛的,如果你覺得希望破滅

Darling, if you feel like hope is gone


就跑到我的懷裡

Just run into my arms


我只有一個電話

I'm only one call away


我會在那裡挽救一天

I'll be there to save the day


超人對我一無所知

Superman got nothing on me


我只有一個,我只有一個電話

I'm only one, I'm only one call away


我只有一個電話

I'm only one call away


我會在那裡挽救一天

I'll be there to save the day


超人對我一無所知

Superman got nothing on me


我只有一個電話

I'm only one call away


我只有一個電話

I'm only one call away


作詞/作曲:Breyan Stanley Isaac / Shy Carter / Justin Scott Franks / Matthew Alan Prime / Maureen Anne Mcdonald / Charlie Puth





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛