Skip to main content

Alizée - I'm not twenty ! (Official Video HD)

 Alizée - I'm not twenty ! (Official Video HD)

歌詞
尋找天堂Looking for paradise一直在我的腦海裡Is always on my mind晨光向右照Morning light shining right給我唱搖籃曲Sing me a lullaby
哦!Oh!寶貝來找我Baby come to me回歸簡單Bring back simplicity我在這裡,你看I?m here, you see所以為什麼要抓住我So why hang on to me只為我寫詩Just write me poetry如果你沒問題If you?re okey dokey
站起來,開始微笑,伙計Get up and start to smile, guy為我做Do it for me醒醒,我會過來的,伙計Wake up, I?ll come around man讓我們做布吉伍吉?Let?s do ?boogie-woogie?
這甚至不是遊戲It?s not even a game克服你的痛苦Get over your pain我不到二十歲I?m not twenty甚至不以為恥Not even ashamed我們可以慶祝嗎Could we celebrate原因?Cause?我不到二十歲I?m not twenty生活在繼續And life goes on and on我去我來I go as I come生活的旋律Mélodie de vie我一個人飛I fly all alone一顆輕盈的小石頭A light little stone二十歲就老了You get old at twenty我想要自由And I want to be free
哦!Oh!寶貝寶貝我的Baby baby mine你總是在我的腦海裡You?re always on my mind玩得開心就好Having fun is just fine你的愛,我會拒絕Your love, I shall deny
愛上我,真的Falling for me, indeed潛入某人的需要嗎Is diving in someone?s need愛太強烈Love is too strong我?陷入我I?ve fallen into me和自由的狂喜And freedom?s ecstasy你永遠不會出錯You can never go wrong

作詞/作曲:Eddy Laurent-Guyot




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛