Skip to main content

The Little Drummer Boy (Perfect Version)

The Little Drummer Boy (Perfect Version)



來吧,他們告訴我 pa-rum pum pum pum
Come, they told me pa-rum pum pum pum

我們剛出生的國王要看,pa-rum pum pum pum
Our newborn King to see, pa-rum pum pum pum

我們帶來最好的禮物 pa-rum pum pum pum
Our finest gifts we bring pa-rum pum pum pum

躺在國王面前 pa-rum pum pum pum
To lay before the King pa-rum pum pum pum

朗姆酒泵泵泵。
Rum pum pum pum.

朗姆酒泵泵泵
rum pum pum pum

所以為了紀念他 pa-rum pum pum pum
So to honor Him pa-rum pum pum pum

我們來的時候
When we come

小寶貝 pa-rum pum pum pum
Little Baby pa-rum pum pum pum

我也是個窮孩子,pa-rum pum pum pum
I am a poor boy too, pa-rum pum pum pum

我沒有禮物可以帶 pa-rum pum pum pum
I have no gift to bring pa-rum pum pum pum

這很適合給我們的國王 parum pum pum pum
That's fit to give our King pa- rum pum pum pum

朗姆酒,朗姆酒,朗姆酒,朗姆酒
Rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum

我可以為你演奏嗎,pa-rum pum pum pum
Shall I play for you, pa-rum pum pum pum

在我的鼓上?
on my drum?

Mary 點點頭 pa-rum pum pum pum
Mary nodded pa-rum pum pum pum

The Ox and Lamb kept time pa-rum pum pum pum
The Ox and Lamb kept time pa-rum pum pum pum

我為他打鼓 pa-rum pum pum pum
I played my drum for Him pa-rum pum pum pum

我為他竭盡全力 pa -rum pum pum pum
I played my best for Him pa -rum pum pum pum

朗姆酒,朗姆酒,朗姆酒,朗姆酒
Rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum

然後他對我微笑 pa-rum pum pum pum
Then He smiled at me pa-rum pum pum pum

我和我的鼓
Me and my drum

作詞/作曲:Harry Simeone / Henry V Onorati / Katherine Kennicot Davis / Lorenzo Definti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛