Skip to main content

謊言留聲機 Lie Gramophone - 分手夜 Break-up Night (feat. LALA 徐佳瑩) Official Video

謊言留聲機 Lie Gramophone - 分手夜 Break-up Night (feat. LALA 徐佳瑩) Official Video

歌詞
真想要溜出去走走
真懷念單身的我 喔好自由
自我放逐在這周末 也沒人管我 管我做甚麼
Call up my homies 去喝酒
大家都知道要怎麼 cover我
喔把妹我都對她說 我單身好久 今晚陪陪我
不知道我的寶貝 他到底睡了沒?
電話打三十遍 他都未接來電
I'm like, damn 沒穿高跟鞋的我
Where'd you go? 三更半夜去找他
WTF? 我看見他正摟著妹 在吧檯聊天手搭著肩
喔你讓我心碎 你不用再道歉
I can explain 我看見他正摟著妹 在吧檯聊天手搭著肩
Oh baby just let me explain 這一切都只是誤會我道歉
那只是單純的聊天 我問這小姐廁所在哪邊
Oh baby please don't be upset 先別急著要分手請聽我說
請不要轉身後就走 不是我的錯 我喝了太多酒
你說了抱歉 但卻嘻皮笑臉
我不想再看見 你那醜陋的臉
I'm sorry 沒穿高跟鞋的我
Where'd you go? 三更半夜去找你
I missed your call 看見你正摟著妹 在吧檯聊天手搭著肩
喔你讓我心碎 你不用再道歉
I can explain 我看見你正摟著妹 在吧檯聊天手搭著肩
Oh baby come on please don't go 妳知道她只是朋友
我問她廁所怎麼走 You know my heart, it is still yours
No more lies, just shut up, get out of my face
We are breaking up tonight
I'm done, too 我看見你正摟著妹 在吧檯聊天手搭著肩
We're done oh baby please don't be upset
No more lies 先別急著要分手請聽我說
Break-up night 請不要轉身後就走 (We're done) 不是我的錯 我喝了太多酒
No more lies break-up night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛