Skip to main content

Greensleeves 綠袖子 / Celtic Ladies

Greensleeves 綠袖子 / Celtic Ladies

綠袖子

羅琳娜·麥肯尼特

唉,我的愛人,你做錯了

Alas my love you do me wrong


無禮地拋棄我;

To cast me off discourteously;


我愛你很久了哦

And I have loved you oh so long


喜歡你的公司。

Delighting in your company.


綠袖子是我的喜悅,

Greensleeves was my delight,


綠袖子我的黃金之心

Greensleeves my heart of gold


綠袖子是我的歡樂之心

Greensleeves was my heart of joy


除了我的綠袖夫人還有誰

And who but my Lady Greensleeves


我已經準備好在你手邊

I have been ready at your hand


給予你所渴望的一切;

To grant whatever thou would’st crave;


生命和土地我都付出了

I have waged both life and land


您的愛和善意。

Your love and goodwill for to have.


綠袖子是我的喜悅,

Greensleeves was my delight,


綠袖子我的黃金之心

Greensleeves my heart of gold


綠袖子是我的歡樂之心

Greensleeves was my heart of joy


除了我的綠袖夫人還有誰

And who but my Lady Greensleeves


你的純白襯裙

Thy petticoat of sendle white


繡金華麗;

With gold embroidered gorgeously;


你的絲綢和白色襯裙

Thy petticoat of silk and white


我很高興地買了這些。

And these I bought gladly.


綠袖子是我的喜悅,

Greensleeves was my delight,


綠袖子我的黃金之心

Greensleeves my heart of gold


綠袖子是我的歡樂之心

Greensleeves was my heart of joy


除了我的綠袖夫人還有誰

And who but my Lady Greensleeves


作詞/作曲:Gene Grillo / Guy Moon / Traditional

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛