Skip to main content

綠島小夜曲 紫薇


演唱:紫薇 (1958) 
作詞:潘英傑 
作曲:周藍萍

這綠島像一隻船 在月夜裡搖啊搖
姑娘喲 你也在我的心海裡飄呀飄
讓我的歌聲隨那微風 吹開了你的窗簾
讓我的衷情隨那流水 不斷的向你傾訴

椰子樹的長影 掩不住我的情意
明媚的月光 更照亮了我的心
這綠島的夜 已經這樣沈靜
姑娘喲 你為什麼還是默默無語

甄妮 - 绿岛小夜曲

費玉清------綠島小夜曲

友誼之光 live


Prison On Fire | 監獄風雲 | Light Of Friendship | 友誼之光 | Maria Cordero


今宵多珍重 · 蔡琴

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛