Skip to main content

蚊子WENZI ft. Christy Peng - 顏色【M/V】

蚊子WENZI ft. Christy Peng - 顏色【M/V】

製作人:MC耀宗(Zion P)
編曲:MC JV
詞:蚊子 / MC耀宗(Zion P)
曲:MC耀宗(Zion P)

曉瞳:
顏色繽紛了街道 那感覺很好
幸福在圍繞 視線拍下了照
他在難過 她在微笑
心情擁擠了人潮
你在陰天 我在雨天
等著放晴的美好

蚊子:
看見了嗎 塗鴉了滿牆壁的心聲
五顏六色的那首 協奏曲叫做青春
替人生上妝 的時間總不夠
學會了步驟 來不及出售
關於那些幽默 我偏愛黑色
如果要聽笑話 我不愛黃色的
天空是藍色的
心情偶爾也是 喜歡真心的笑或哭
不必掩飾
曖昧 在灰色地帶 盤旋
青澀是酸甜 紅色是愛戀
歲月
的理髮 師將頭髮都染白
回憶的思緒將過往 沾染的金色都滿懷
脫掉黑色的罪 赤裸的心沒防備
苦澀的咖啡 麻醉的不只是味覺
多餘的顏色 像多餘的開銷
如果純真是愚笨 我選擇不開竅

曉瞳:
顏色繽紛了街道 那感覺很好
幸福在圍繞 視線拍下了照
他在難過 她在微笑
心情擁擠了人潮
你在陰天 我在雨天
等著放晴的美好

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛